Jack's first experience

Jack had been filming all week and he was tired. So tired he just wanted a day off. When the cast finished filming the scene for that day the director said. "Good job guys, you all have been working so hard why don't you take the week off."

Jack was so happy. He had so many ideas of what to do over the week. When Jack got back to his house he called his friend Finn.

J:"Hey Finn "
F:"Oh hey Jack what's up"
J:"Not much dude, I'm so bored wanna come hangout?"
F:"Yeah man let me ask my mom if I can walk down there."

(They all are living in the same motel for filming)

F:"My mom says I can come"
J:"sweet dude, see you in a bit"
F:"yeah, ok bye jack"

Jack was so exited. He wanted to know if Finn could sleepover, so he asked his mom.
"Hey mom can Finn sleepover?"
"Oh yeah, I forgot to tell you that me and the casts parents are all going out for the week, for a parent get away....so yes you guys can hangout if u want."
Jack was so happy when Finn got there. They shared a lot of laughs and decided to pranks call a few people.
J: who do we call first
F: let's call McDonald's and order a taco
J: ok
Jack and Finn dual the nearest McDonald's and ask them to make them a taco. McDonald's replies by telling them they are a burger place they dint make tacos try Taco Bell. So next they hang up and call Taco Bell asking them to make them hamburgers. This goes on for a while with them calling stores and restaurants and people. At 10:00 Jack went into his room and saying he was off to bed.
F: ok I'll be in in a bit.
Jack went in and stripped of his t-shirt. He then took off his socks and pants. Jack then climbed into his bed. Finn was excited. It had been a while since he had slept over at Jacks. When he went in for bed Jack was already asleep. So Finn stripped to his underwear and climbed in bed with Jack. Finn couldn't sleep. He was a growing boy with lots of hormones. He had lots of things he wanted to try with jack but was afraid to try. They had kissed before but never done anything serious. now he was sleeping next to him and his mom was gone all week. He decided he'd try something's Finn grabbed his phone and turned the light on dim. He slowly poked his head under the covers and saw Jack was wearing a pair of Blue Hanes boxers. He then looked down at his own Calvin Klein underwear which were now tenting from his growing errection. He he was eager to try something super crazy. He wanted to wear jack's underwear. So Finn slowly tried to get Jacks underwear off.. He then decided that he wanted to wear Jacks underwear. Jack was facing away from Finn so Finn decided to try something. He very carefully began to slide the butt part of Jack's boxer briefs down. He pulled them as far as he could until Jack mumbled something and turned over. Jack was now lying face up with the back of his underwear fully pulled down past his butt. Finn decided to put his hand on Jacks cock. Jack shuttered a little as the fabric of his underwear rubbed on his cock. Finn was ready to get them off. Now fully hard he yanked the front of Jack's Boxers down. Jack's underwear now rested at the top of his knees. Finn was now able to easily slip them to Jack's ankles before removing them. Finn smirked at what he had done. He hurried and took a couple pictures of Jack laying down naked before he put his phone up. Now Finn thought. The real fun begins, With that Finn positioned himself above Jack's dick. And he swallowed the soft member in his mouth. He began to suck Jack until he was hard. Finn smiled staring at him. Jack rolled over feeling slightly exposed. Jack was now facing away from Finn again. Finn took this as his chance to slowly wake Jack as he slid all 6 inches of his cock in Jack's ass. He slid in slowly, and Jack began to tighten up. When Finn was all the way in he began to thrust in and out. Jack now fully awake began to panic realizing that he was naked and not fully aware of what was going on. He tried to turn but Finn being older held him there. "Shhh Jack, it's ok, it'll all be over soon" Jack smiles relaxing realizing what was happening. He had liked Finn for a very long time but never thought Finn would be willing to do something like this. Finn began to moan as he continued his thrusts, now moving faster. 2 minutes later Finn released his load deep with in Jack. Jack asked Finn if he could suck him. Finn of course said yes. Finn began to moan as his cock became hard again. Jack sucked for about 3 minutes before Finn exploded in Jack's mouth.
F: my turn
Finn began to suck Jacks hard dick. He went slow at first circling the head with his tongue before taking the whole thing. He started sucking again and Jack just moaned tangling his hands in Finns hair and forcing him down. Finn kept sucking until Jack came in his mouth. Exhausted and tired they started to cuddle. Finn wrapped his strong arms around Jack as the drifted off to sleep. Jack wondering if he could get the same thing from his other friends. Together they slowly drifted off to sleep.