Jaeden's turn

Jack had so much fun last night. He was sad when he woke up to find Finn gone. It was all a dream he thought. He got up and got dressed getting his phone from on his dresser. There was a big text from Finn.
F: hey Jackie sorry I had to go I have scenes to film today and if I was late people would come looking. I didn't want them to find us. I had lots of fun. See you later.
Jack decided to call another one of his friends. Jack decided he'd call Jaeden. Jaeden said he could come stay, so Jack decided he would have to come up with a plan of what to do and see if he could get the same thing from Jaeden as he did Finn. When Jaeden got there Jack asked him if he wanted to play Xbox. Jaeden agreed as long as they played COD. Now was Jack's chance to put his plan into action. Jack asked Jaeden if he wanted to have a wager.

(JL means Jaeden's talking)(J still means Jack)

JL: "what kind of wager?"
J:"Your really good at this game right?"
JL:"yeah so?"
J: "so how about we play gun game? if u get shot in the head you have to take off a piece of clothing. If you knife the other player u can choose rather you want to put a piece of clothing back on or have the other player remove 2 pieces of clothing. The game ends when someone wins. The looser has to do whatever the winner tells them to for the rest of the night."
JL: (nervously) "Sh sh sh sure"
J: "great, let's get started"
Jack and Jaeden battle for about 5 minutes before Jaeden hits Jack in the head. Jack happily removes his shirt. In another 2 minutes Jack is shot again. Jack excitedly takes off his pants. Jack is now sitting in just his sox and his Neon Green Championship Boxer briefs. Jaeden tries not to look at Jack, because he finds undressed boys a bit disturbing. Jack finally gets close enough to Jaeden to knife him. Jack is exited when Jaeden asks him what he is going to choose Jack grins and says "clothes off buddy" Jaeden very nervously removes his shirt, and then to Jack's disappointment hurriedly takes off his socks. Jaeden then knifes Jack and to Jack's disappointment puts his clothes back on. Jack then gets a headshot on Jaeden so Jaeden removes his socks. Jack then knifes Jaeden and Jaeden wasn't surprised when Jack said "STIP" in a very triumphant tone. Jaeden once again took off his shirt this time without hesitation, but as he undid the button on his jeans he began to shake. Jaeden had never been in his underwear around other people, and this scared him. "Get on with it" jack taunted. Very slowly Jaeden dropped his pants to reveal his underwear. As Jaeden stepped out of his pants Jack eyed him very closely. Jack watched as Jaeden's Black Under-Armor boxer briefs came into view and hugged his butt as he bent over to finish removing his pants. It didn't take long for Jack to get a headshot on Jaeden and end the game. Jaeden was terrified. He stood up and very slowly being careful to face away from Jack, he took off his underwear.
J: "Now you do as I say." Jack grinned evilly. Jaeden gulped.
J: "leave your clothes in a pile and stand still"
Jaeden did as he was told, while still being careful enough to not let Jack see his dick. Jack immediately rushed forward and grabbed Jaeden's clothes. Jack then snuck off to his room and hid them in his closet. He then switched to a pair of red boxer briefs. When he came back Jack was surprised to see Jaeden hadn't moved.
JL: "Jack how long do I have to do what you say?"
J: " well let's see, it's 8:00 now and we go to sleep at 10 so roughly two hours."
Jaeden sighs
The next two hours were hell for Jaeden but heaven for Jack.
J: run down the hallway screaming they're after me
JL: but I'm naked
J: don't care. Just do it
Jaeden rolls his eyes going outside the room and runs down the hallway screaming "Help help they're after me!!!" People came out of their rooms staring at the naked boy running through the hallways. Embarrassed Jaeden saw jack was videoing the whole thin. Jaeden went back inside.
JL: *panting out of breath* d-delete.....that.....video
J: why....it's leverage
JL: leverage for what
J: getting you to do what I want
JL: ugh what now
Jack smiles wanting to see more he had Jaeden start working out. He did pull-ups and jack watched his naked figure go up and diwn. Next was pushups. Same thing, up down up down. Jack decided he wanted more of jaedens ass so he had Jaeden do some squats. When Jaeden was done he was feeling pretty tired. Jack decided he wasn't done. They walked to the pool Jaeden wearing only a towel. When they got there jack made him remove the towel and swim laps while he videod. There he was again. Naked Jaeden doing exactly what he wanted. Jaeden was super exhausted. It was getting really late. Jack decided to be nice. He walked Jaeden back to the room and gave him his underwear. Jaeden happily put them on and went to bed.

Jack was happy, he had wore Jaeden out so bad that Jaeden was fast asleep. Jack knew that Jaeden didn't sleep well normally, but now he was free to do what he wanted to Jaeden,. because as far as Jack knew, Jaeden wasn't waking up soon. Jack had remained in his underwear all day so he just climbed in bed with Jaeden. Jack almost fell asleep until he remembered what Finn had done to him the previous night. All throughout the day Jaeden had agreed to do the things Jack said, but Jack was not allowed to touch Jaeden in any way. Now was his chance. As Jaeden lay facing Jack he reached his hand out to touch Jaeden's dick. To Jack's surprise Jaeden was already hard. Jack wanted this to happen so he quickly slid the front of Jaeden's Black Under-Armor Boxer Briefs down. Instantly all 5 1/2 inches of Jaeden's manhood was free. Jack was so hard right now. Unlike the previous night with Finn who had quite a bit of pubic hair Jaeden had apparently shaved his. This made Jack harder then he thought he could be. Jack removed his Red Championship boxer briefs and smiled as he was naked next to Jaeden. Jaeden strayed to feel weird because his cock was in the open air, so he unconsciously rolled over so he was face down. This made Jack extremely excited as he slowly revealed the cheeks that he thought were the most beautiful sight he'd ever seen. Jack also thought Jaeden had a cute stomach. Unlike himself Jaeden was super skinny. Jack quickly removed  Jaeden's underwear. Jack spread Jaeden's butt out before he started to rim his ass. When Jack stuck his tongue in Jaeden's hole Jaeden began to moan. Jack then stopped and took a picture of Jaeden's ass to act as blackmail later. Would he use it probably not, but now he had the picture. Jack then very carefully slid his hand under Jaeden's body and began to feel for his dick When Jack found it he found that Jaeden was still hard. Jack pulled on it a little witch cause Jaeden to turn towards him. Jaeden was then sucked off until he released his load in Jack's waiting mouth. His release caused Jaeden to wake up. He screamed seeing that Jack's was naked and what he was doing to him. Jaeden fell backwards off the bed. JL: Jack what the hell are you doing, and why are we naked?!!
J: "if u want to get dressed you will have to earn it."
JL: "no Jack. I'm done doing stuff for you so u can see me naked"
J: "tell you what Jaeden. I'll let you do whatever you want to my body the rest of the night and I'll call it fair."
Jaeden smirked evilly.