2.

Leena

Leena

  I impatiently shake my leg as I am looking for nail colors . Kay is ALWAYS on that late shit.

As I was about to get seated without her , I see her walks her way in here with a smile on her face and Starbucks in her hands. 

My girl knows what I like to get me un mad at her .

"Hey boo" I greet her with a hug and a kiss on the cheek.

"Hey babe . Oo! That's a cute nail color lemme pick out mine " she exclaims as the nail people give her the gel book .

I scrolled through twitter as the guy started doing my toes and the other guy started doing my nails. Idk why but I just like when men do my nails.

"So what's new honey? " , she says as she gets situated in the seat next to me .

"Nun girl same old shit..." I trailed off .

"OO bitch spill ." She says jumping up and down in her seat .

"Well .... Simon asked me out on a date last night but i don't know if I wanna actually take him up on his offer ." I say .

"What ? Why ? Simon is one of the good guys Lee." She pouts.

" I know I know but ... I'm just not ready to get into the relationship thing yet . You know my situation " I say looking down at my feet .

My kinda ex, Puma , cheated on me after being together for 3 years .

He had a whollleeeeee nother relationship for 1 year . I was so depressed when I found out . It took me awhile to get back normal . I wouldn't hang out with my girls , I wouldn't even talk to my parents or anybody at that . I definitely wasn't going to class for two weeks straight. Then on top of that he got her pregnant but she had an abortion .

" Aw boo it's ok take your time . I'm sure Simon would understand if you let him in." She says as she starts playing with the ends of her hair , which she does when she's nervous .

"What's up? You over there acting like a nervous crack head ." I say and we bust out laughing .

" So you know that guy I was telling you about thst has a big crush on me ever since last year ?" She asks .

"Yeah what about him ? He is delicious looking" I say fanning myself .

" Well he messaged me on Twitter last night and he's looking really good these days and ...." she trails off .