|| Chapter 1 || (Gundham) ||

I sighed as I put the phone down, knowing that the pizza place was probably fed up of me calling by now. Well, anyway, I'm Gundham Tanaka and I guess you could say that I'm a stalker, kind of. I like the delivery guy. Go ahead. Laugh, everyone does, and I suppose it is a funny story - but I mean it.

I've liked him for about a month or two now, I wouldn't called us close, exactly, but if we see each other in the streets, we smile and wave. He barely knows about my existence and I guess he wants to keep it that way, or, maybe he's just overall done with me. The latter seems like the more obvious option. But - this time I actually had a reason to order pizza, one of my classmates, Ibuki, was coming over so I didn't seem like a creep - obviously she knows the situation. It was either her or Sonia, but Sonia likes him too - so Ibuki was the better option in this situation.

I know what you might be thinking. "Gundham, what even is the big deal about him anyway?" Well, let me tell you. There's a lot, his face, his eyes, and my god don't even get me STARTED on his hair. He's perfect, in more ways than one. Sure, you make think otherwise, but you asked for my opinion - so I gave you it. Anyway, enough about him, and more about myself. I'm your typical high school student, with the nickname "Edgelord" I have hamsters, which I refer to as "The Four Devas of Destruction." Yeah. I'm strange.
Anywho, in my high school there is a group of us called "The Ultimates" it's nothing special, just a group of us that don't fit in with the other groups. We have "talents" but are seen as weird to the other students.
Me, Gundham Tanaka - Ultimate Breeder,
Ibuki Mioda - Ultimate Musician
Nagito Komaeda - Ultimate Lucky Student
Byakuya Togami - Ultimate Affluent Progeny
Mikan Tsumiki - Ultimate Nurse
And Peko Pekoyama - Ultimate Swordswoman.

We never have fit in with any of the students here at Hopes Peak Academy, but it's okay. We stick together - and somehow, we're popular. We fight a lot but it's just friendly bickering, Souda goes to the school a few miles away from here, I guess you could say we're enemy schools. I don't know, most of us don't get along, we fight a lot.