~Part 6~

-Jimin's dad POV-
(A few hours before the 'message')

I knew that it was wrong to leave him. My beautiful son. I just couldn't deal with what Jimin called a 'mum'. She was awful. She even stopped me from talking with Jimin.

I knew that I had to keep in touch with my only son some how so I tried everything to find his phone number or even his email so I could at least tell him why I left him.

I tried going to his school to see if I could find any of his friends who could help me try to find him but I found nothing. No one was willing to help me or even speak to me because they didn't believe I was Jimin's dad.

Despite all of this, I still kept on trying. One day I decided to go to a new café called 'Jeon Café' to clear my head and have a nice drink because of everything that was going on in my life. I sat a seat next to the bin and began to think.

I had my coffee in a takeaway cup because I was always scared I would break the nice china mugs that they gave to you if you where sitting in. After I had finished, I put my coffee in the bin but something caught my eye. It was a letter addressed to Park Jimin which was my son! I saw the at the letter was signed by 'Jungkook' which I remembered was the boy who worked at the counter. Without reading the letter, I ran to Jungkook.

"Do you know my son?" I almost yelled.
"Umm, what's his name?" The boy replied with confusion.
"Jimin, Park Jimin." I said almost instantly.

After that he questioned for a while and then Jungkook gave me his number when he was sure that I was actually Jimin's father.

I went home and got my phone out I pressed on the newly added contact 'Jimin' I pressed on the message icon.

I typed for a few minutes until I had the courage to send the message. Then I pressed the button.

Send message?
____________
Message sent.

-------------------------------------------------------

Hey guys... I guess this is a filler chapter so it's a bit rubbish but I hope you still like it... :)

-Milskl xx