Prologue

Prologue:

My name is Victoria Watson. I was a 16 year old female attending her senior year (I skipped 5th grade) at Mayfort High School in Mayfort, Virginia. I was just a normal girl whose goal in life is to attend William and Mary University for her undergraduate, and then go to Harvard Medical School. Ever since third grade I have wanted to be a cardiologist, and nothing could stop me from reaching my dreams. So, maybe I was a nerd, I just really needed great, not just good, grades in order to make my dreams come true. I was SCA president, NHS president, president of Future Female Leaders of America, president of HOSA, and vice-president of science club – we don't talk about that. Obviously I was doing everything I could to be the best I can be. There is one other thing that we don't talk about: I was not first in my class. I was second, but my GPA is 4.86. First in our class is Grayson Hatcher. His GPA is 4.9. The only reason his GPA was higher than mine is because he didn't play an instrument in school. I played the cello in the higher level school orchestra. Because that is a regular class, it lowered my GPA. Ever since 7th grade, when we both started high school classes, we have both had A+'s in every single class. We had been in every class together, except he chose to have study hall when I had orchestra. I could not stand that he had a higher GPA than me. In my opinion that was unfair, I took more classes than him and we had the same grades. I could not stand him. I could rant and rant about how much I dislike how little he tries. Uggghhh. Anyway, I really was a nerd, but so what, that just means I was going to be successful in life, and that is what I strived to be.

I was not successful in life, I did not attend William and Mary, nor did I attend Harvard Medical. I died before any of my dreams could come true. I didn't even get to graduate high school. Seriously, I died two days before the last day of school, on my 17th birthday. I won't tell you why, or how for that matter, but I will tell you that if you read this you will find out. These are the events of what happened to me in my Senior year of high school, my best year so far, and how it abruptly ended, and why my death touched more people than I even knew before 12th grade began.

~~A/N~~

Thanks for reading this. It is my first book on Wattpad so bear with me. I will try to update as much as possible, but I am taking 3 AP classes this year. Also, I made up Mayfort, so it is not real, and if it is real, there is no affiliation with the real one. Thanks for reading and hope you like it.

So, my name is Priya, I'm 15, and I am very introverted, so I love reading and immersing myself into a character. I finally decided to write a book on wattpad despite being on it for 3 years. I made a new account and started over and before any of you wattpadinators say anything, broccoli is amazing. It is my third favorite vegetable after brussel sprouts and zucchini, but I thought those two were really weird as a username, so XbroccolipowerX it is.

Please vote, comment, and do whatever you wattpadinators do!

I want to get at least 10 reads and one vote before I continue, just to make sure people are actually reading this.

love yours truly,                     XbroccolipowersX