chapter 4(a date with Lucinda

Y/n:your name
N/n:nick name
H/c:hair color
H/s:hair style
E/c:eye color
W/t/c:werewolf ear and tail color
F/c:favorite color
F/f:favorite food
F/d:favorite drink
Y/n,s p.o.v you look through your closet to find something to wear. "I better text luci and see were we're going you grab your phone and text Lucinda
Luci:Lucinda
Y/n:you
Y/n:hey luci
Luci:hey n/n
Y/n:were are we going for our date ?
Luci:oh Olive garden why ?
Y/n:just wanted to wear something nice that's all.
Luci:oh well see ya soon
Y/n:bye
You quickly get dressed in to a long f/c dress ,do your make up and put on a f/c necklace "Ok I'm ready you lock your door then walk outside.
You walk in to olive garden and see Lucinda sitting at a table. . "Hey luci you sit on the chair across form her. "H-hey n/n um....you look nice Lucinda blushes."did you already order ? "No i haven't yet but...nevermind.
~MINI TIME SKIP~
"I had a nice time tonight little n/n Lucinda kisses your cheek. "Wanna come in you smile brightly at her. "S-sure Lucinda blushes a bright crimson. "So what you wanna do ? "What movies do you have ? "Marvel,dc,Disney any kind of movie really you put a strand of your h/c form your face. "can we watch Logan ? Lucinda asks while smiling brightly. "Sure sounds good,I'll make popcorn. "Hey luci have you had popcorn with butter and sugar ? on it you ask while humming to yourself. "Nope but it sounds good Lucinda smiles brightly. ~MINI TIME SKIP~ you wipe tears form your eyes"hey you ok ? Lucinda asks. "Yea I'm fine you say while wiping tears form your eyes. (Logan makes me cry every time 😭😭😭😭) "whatever you say Lucinda cuddles in to your chest. "I'm tired you yawn and try to get up. "Please don't leave Lucinda says in a baby voice. "I won't luci I promise you kiss Lucinda,s forehead and fall asleep cuddling your witch.