😈Ch.1😈

The name's Dixie. My dad calls me Dix tho fo byr short. As a nickname. Dixie was the name my mama called me before she passed when I was around ten years old. I have a terrible family history and tree. For that matter, my dad's name is Lucifer. He should be here any minute but he always runs a bit late because of business. That's the moment my phone went off.

"Hey daddy!" I said as I answered my phone by putting it up to my ear.

"Hey darling! Listen, I'm running late but I want you to stay calm if anyone approaches you. No killing people today." I heard Lucifer say on the other line end. "You know hunters will gladly kill a hybrid if they get the chance."

"Dad! Calm down. Relax. I'm 21, I can handle most things with my demons." I said with a slight chuckle. "Besides, I thought hunters were just a myth."

"What do you think happened to Jack and Zach?" Lucifer said with a heavy sign. "Darling, look behind you."

"OK." I said as I hung up my phone and turned on my heels to see my dad standing there with a grin on his face. I then gave him a hug and walked home with him. "How much longer til we go back?"

"This is a serious business Dix. It takes a lot of time and planning." Lucifer said rubbing the back of his neck nervously. "Why don't you go to the club tonight? Go hang out with friends or whatever."

"I don't have friends dad, you scare them off by saying, Hi I'm Dixie's father, Lucifer, the ruler of Hell. The place you're probably going when you die." I said rolling my eyes non playfully. I was dead serious about this. "I'll just go to the bar tonight, you and Crowley have the house tonight. Whatever you do, don't burn the place down."

"Why I never thought you would think that low of me honey." Lucifer said with a chuckle following. "Just don't get arrested tonight and have fun but not too much fun."

"Alright dad. Love you." I said kissing his check as he gave me a little smile. "I'll be back before sunrise. I promise."

"Just don't kill anyone today." He said as I walked out and closed the door behind me. He is so goofy sometimes. Every one that wanted dead are dead already. Not saying how but this hybrid is very proud of herself. Not that I killed them or anything, but I basically feel like I did. I might've sent them to hell. They asked for it tho so not my fault. Technically. I was half way to the bar when I saw this nice looking impala drive past me. The tires stirred up the gravel that was on the ground and causing a piece to fly by my face, causing me to reject it with a swift movement of my hand. That was one sexy ass car. I wanted that car. Even the music is was blaring was nice. Who ever was driving it had terrific taste in things. When I made it to the bar it was around six, their busiest time of the day especially on a Friday night. It was gonna be hell like mostly.

"Aye Dix." Gabe said as I walked in through the doors. "Heads up."

I caught the whiskey bottle that he tossed at me causing all the regulars to cheer.

"Hey Brit, where's my pie?" I asked noticing my pie was missing off the shelf. "Who took the freaking cherry pie?!"

"Shit...." I heard someone mumble under their breathes. I immediately snapped my head in the direction that the voice came from.

"You?" I asked as I saw this fairly hot guy stand up hanging his head down trying to avoid my gaze. But when he finally looked up his facial expression changed.

 But when he finally looked up his facial expression changed

"Yeah sorry. The name's Dean." He said with a flirty wink. "Again sorry about the pie, I didn't know it belonged it to a girl. Brit said it belonged to Dix."

"Name's Dixie but everyone here but you calls me Dix." I said picking up the pie in my hands carefully. "No hard feelings tho. Its all good."

"She's gonna explode." I heard someone whisper causing a smirk to crawl onto my face.

"What do I have to do to make it up to you." Dean said biting his lip. Damn it was attractive. Just the lip bite in general, and him. I could feel him leaning forward and that's when I got the idea.

"Stand still for a minute." I whispered seductively. I then raised the pie in my hands and threw it in his face. "We're even."

"Outside, and I'll show you even." Dean said with an obvious smirk on his cherry covered lips. "Meet me by my Impala."

Oh shit. This was the guy. The driver. He matched the sexiness of the car very very well. I walked out still with the whiskey bottle untouched that I literary forgot about til now. I sat on the hood of the car and waited for Dean to come out. It took awhile so I took a few swigs of the whiskey to realize it was fireball. I would have to say at least a third of the liquor was gone by the time Dean came outside.

"Ready?" He asked as he opened the passenger side door. "Get in."

I didn't resist so I just got in as he did and got right in his lap surprising Dean.

"Smooth, Dixie." Dean said with a deep rough chuckle.

"You haven't seen smooth yet." I said as I kissed his neck leaving little hickies every where. From his jaw line to his collar bone. I could feel his throat vibrate as he growled deeply and moaned softly. Next thing I knew was the fact that we were now at a house that looked like a safe place. That's when Dean opened his door and picked me up by my waist causing me to wrap my legs around his waist. As we got inside he closed the door and pinned me against the wall. Then he crashed his lips to mine roughly. I was definitely turned on by now. Dean was something else. In that exact moment Dean carried me to his bed room and laid me down on the bed while he took off his shirt. Then got on top of me reconnecting our lips as his hands found their way inside my shirt trying to undo my bra. Soon he got it undone and threw it across the room. I later did the same thing to his leather belt. Soon after we were both nearly naked just in our underwear. Dean now had his hands on my ass. My hands were in his soft hair. His lips were attached to my collar bone causing my nails to trail down his back. It felt amazing. He had the magic touch. We were fully nude by this point and I couldn't help but feel nothing but lust for him. I could tell he felt the same way too. Dean was about to slid slowly when suddenly his door flew open and someone else walked in causing me to actually jump a bit and cover myself with his sheets.

"Sammy, what you doing back so early?" Dean asked as he sat up placing more sheets on me.

"I got bored with it. So, what you doing in bed at this hour? Its not even nine." Sam said I'm guessing. How would I know? My face was covered with this black sheets.

"Didn't feel good. Decided to take a nap." Dean said calmly. "I don't want you getting sick college boy."

"Alright, well I'm going to bed. Good night." Sam said as I heard a door close.

"Its safe Dixie. You can come out now." Dean said pulling the sheets off of my body.

"Well, that was awkward. I think I'm gonna head out. I promised my dad I'll be back before sunrise." I said sliding my under clothes back on. That was the most embarrassing moment of my life.

"But the night is still young, plus I can give you a ride home." Dean said grabbing my wrist. "Please, just stay the night with me."

"Fine." I said putting on one of his shirts and crawling back in to bed with him as he wrapped an arm around my waist. Then tiredness washed over us like a tidal wave. That's when we both drifted off to sleep tangled in each other's arms.