part 2

You woke up to your alarm on your phone going off then you shut it off and got up to  take a shower then picked out your clothes...

(Your hair)

(Your Makeup)

Then you went downstairs then told your mom that you going to practice then you walked out of the house and walked to practice...

( Practice)

You were at practice and walked in and see this...

Then you see a person walk to and it is...Daniel hi Daniel you said hey aren't you my new neighbor right?he asked yeah you said back y/n right? Yup you said so what's your favorite song blue by Troye Sivan oh I did a cover by Troye Sivan (remember daniel did a cover on youth 😉) I know! You said so let's get started he said you guys walk to the piano and he looked up the note to blue and played and sang with you ( play the song now👆👆) ...

Daniel:love its hard I know all your lights are red but in green to go used to see you high now your only low all you lights are red but I'm green to go..

Y/n:  I want you I'll color me blue anything it takes to make you stay only seeing myself when I looking up at you

Bolth: I want you I'll color me blue anything it takes to make you stay only seeing myself when i looking up at

y/n: I can't say no though the lights are on there's nobody home swore I'd never lose control then I fell in love with a heart that beats so slow..I want you I'll color me blue anything it takes to make you stay only seeing myself when I looking up at you.. I want you to color me blue anything it takes to make you stay only seeing myself when I looking up at you..I know your seeing black and white so ill paint you a clear blue sky.. without you I'm color blind it's raining Everytime I open up my eyes.. I want you I'll color me blue.. only seeing myself when I'm looking up at you.. when I'm looking up at youu
Bolth: I want you to color me blue anything it takes to make you stay only seeing myself when I'm looking up at you
DONE SINGING..
W

ow your really good y/n!! He says thanks you say well I guess we can talk a little bit because we only have 5 minutes until we go home he said ok you said back so.. when did you start singing he asked last year you said um can I ask you something he said sure you said can I get your number he asked ok you said ( exchanged numbers..) alright we should go he said alright you guys got up and he locked the place and you guys talked on the way home and you told your mom that you going to hangout with the neighbors she said ok then you knocked on the door and it opened hi y/n Zack said hi Zach you said back come in! He said you walked in wow your house is huge you said I  know we get that a lot and do you know Logan Paul he said yeah he's my favorite YouTuber why? You said because he's coming over he said no way! you said yeah he said wait how does he know were you live? You ask were friends actually he said wow! You said then you heard a knock on the door and it was Logan coming in with his vlog camera having his fingers shaped like a gun and acting like he shot the boys then went to Zach then he seen me next to him hey Zach gonna smash😏 Logan said then I started to blush no he said wile his cheeks getting red I mean red then who is this he said this is our new neighbor he said hi I'm Logan he said sticking his hand out then I went to shake his hand then I dabed then i said I know oohhh she's a logangster! He yelled wile  he took out the merch gun then went to shoot me then Zach went in front of me then Logan shot Zach and Zach act like he was dead then I started laughing then he got up oohh the boys said protecting your girlfriend Zach 😉 Jonah said oohh! Logan said then me and Zach started blushing really hard I SHIP!! They all said um-i think I should go I said then I walked out of there house to mine..

ZACHS POV
Look what you did guys you got her mad! I said then I walked to my room then I locked it then i Texted her and she didn't answer then I called her and she didn't answer then I just went to bed..

( THE NEXT DAY)

I wake up and see a notification from y/n (the text..)
Y/n:hi..😑
Zach😊:  hi I'm sorry for what happened!.
Y/n: it's just I hate when people say that crap..it just...I reminded me something that happened to me.....😔
Zach😊: meet me at the park.......

( You've been shookith muh booiiss..part tree coming tomorrow 😊😊)