School

As most of you know, school has started up. It's been three weeks since it started for me, but I already know which teachers I'll be fine with and which ones I will burn and dispose for the rest of the year.

Mrs. McDonalds (Not her real name) is boring as heck. If I refer to her as this. That's why.

Mr. Planty (Reason for this name lol) Same as top.

Mrs. NoExplain (Pretty straight forward)

Mrs. Science! (Science teacher)

Mrs. Blacksmith (Goes with her real last name)

Mrs. Torture/Her Job

Mrs. McDonalds is the worse teacher ever! She gives us homework everyday and is so boring! She doesn't even do fun things, like she thinks heir fun, but it's not! And for group activities she doesn't let us chose are partners! How are we suppose to not have panic attacks!

Mr. Planty...I don't know where to begin. When I first got into his class I automatically knew I'd love his class! I was right! He's so relatable and everything he says just sticks! He talks a lot about news and stuff it can get annoying, but he doesn't yell at you for asking questions and I don't have panic attacks asking him questions. He's my favorite core teacher.

Mrs. NoExplain... She okay...she's kinda a nut job, but I still like her. She doesn't explain what we're doing. (Her Name)

Mrs. Science...Never have I ever had so much fun in science in middle school. Last year we never did anything fun! We never did labs, we'd just read and do quizzes, but with Mrs. Science she's been the teacher I've been waiting for. We have this thing where we are get to do collaborative, direct instruction and independent. It gives us time for ourselves, with people and asking questions to the teacher. Love the class. Tommorow were doing microscope labs! I loved doing labs in Elementary, but we didn't do any in my first year of Middle School.

Mrs. Blacksmith is my computer teacher and I honestly can tolerate her, but she isn't as bad as Mrs. Torture. Mrs. Torture and her gym buddy Mr. WeirdLastName are trying to literally kill us. We do not need to run and learn how to play football. How many people actually like sports that deal with tackling and shoving. (Hint....not a lot)

Well now you know all my teachers for my year.