/1\

(Hello, and welcome to my book! In this you will get DAILY oneshots! Or.. atleast I'll try my best to do so. This was an assignment from Health class. A 30-Day challenge.

But I'm gonna need your help. I would like you guys to comment a ship, ANY ship. I wont judge. I'll also need a scenario, and tell me if it's an AU or not. If it's not an AU, put Canon! (Shipname). Thank you for reading, and I hope you can help by sending in requests!)

This chapter was requested by Norman_FazBear_1987

Scenario: Canon!TomTord at a Pool

Nobody's POV:

Tom and Tord had been dating for a while now. Neither of the two boys were brave enough to admit their relationship to Edd or Matt. The couple wanted to try going on a date, but due to the heat, Edd and Matt suggested going to the pool. Tom and Tord hesitantly agreed. The two decided that mentally it would be a date. Physically, it was just another night with the boys.

The group walked into the pool area, Tord immediately stripped to his swim trunks and leaped into the pool, screaming. Tom sighed, and slowly followed after him. Tom glance back to see the brunette and ginger head off elsewhere.

Tom turned back to Tord before being splashed. He flinched before growling at the norwegian.

Tom slid slowly into the pool.

"Aw c'mon Thomas, it's no fun if you don't jump in~" Tord said.

"Well, I'm not as tolerant to cold as you, princess~" Tom replied.

Tord growled before leaping at Tom. "Alright, thats it!"

The two splashed and played in the water before Edd and Matt returned from the snack bar.

"Wow. What happened here?" Edd muttered. Matt just giggled.

Tord turned around to see the two brits. "Oh, hey guys! Wanna join in on the fun~?" Tord asked.

Edd sighed. "No, Tord."

Before Edd could walk off, he felt a wet hand grasp his leg. Edd gasped as Tord dragged him into the pool.

"Tord, wait, my clothes!" Edd shouted.

"Too late for that, huh?" Matt asked, giggling.

Tord glared at Matt. Matt got the hint and leaped into the pool sending a huge wave.

Tord felt a tug on his leg, and he looked over to Matt and Edd before turning to Tom.

"Yeah?" Tord sputtered.

Tom grinned at Tord.

Tord blushed as Tom crept closer to his face. Right before Tom could kiss Tord, he quickly splashes Tord in the face.

"Pfffftt-- You should've seen your face!" Tom bellowed.

Tord growled before swimming away.

"Pff- wait- Tord--" Tom cut himself off with his own laughter.

Soon the day ended and all the boys dressed up and headed home.

Tord gave Tom the silent treatment for the rest of the day.

(End! Thanks for reading! If you enjoyed it, give it a vote! It let's me know you liked it. Also, don't forget to leave a request~!)