Chapter 13: Nanny's Skills

Soraka POV (Let's shake things up!)
   What a stubborn couple, I thought to myself. I was already exhausted, but lives were on the line. Yasuo collapsed from exaustion I assumed. Nothing to major. I quickly healed up his wound. Mending his skin together like it was no big deal. I could feel Janna's round blue eyes watching me.
    Yasuo was no problem, he missed all major veins and arteries. But the white haired girl that he set down was a different story. I examine her top half first, her heart had been completly ripped out, did Yasuo do this?
   "Lie down, Janna," I said coldly.
   I didn't like the idea of vengeance or ripping out someone's heart. But Yasuo did it for Janna, a member of the Starguardians, so I had to save her. I tried my best to not hurt Janna too much with the 2 minute process, but it is impossible to not yell in pain when things that don't want to be connected inside are connected.
   "Easy," I sighed as I finished a hard day of work.
   My stomache growled, as I looked at Janna in embarrasement.
   "I'll coo-" I cut her off.
    "I got this," I said before lifting my wand eith magic and summoning a banana split, as well as a tower of banana, chocolate pancakes. I wolfed down the food as it was already 8pm.
    "Go wash up your boyfriend," I said to Janna with a mouth full of pancakes.
    She blushed, and turned away. I couldn't help, but to laugh at her reaction. Finishing my food, I took a well deserved sleep.

Janna POV
   What a day? I took Soraka's advice and dragged the unconscious Yasuo into my bedroom, undressed him, and then put him on my somehow made bed. (No not yet, thirsty lil...) I plugged up the bathtub, and filled it up, making sure to add extra bubbly soap. 
    I attempted to carry Yasuo, but I really didn't have to much physical strength. And Yasuo was pretty heavy considering the amount of muscle he had. I dragged him into the bedroom; out of breath, I gave up, and floated him into the bathtub with my powers. He looked real peaceful while unconscious.
   Starting from top to bottom, I shampooed Yasuo's hair, and rinsed it in the pool of bath water. I sat him up, and began scrubbing away at his back and core. And that is when he woke up.