A Dream? No matter what, it's still the same

Elyzia's POV

Where... am... I?

I am seeing many very high towers that touches the sky itself.

Did I die? So father finally killed me?

I felt like not...

But, what... are those high towers anyways..?

A word appeared in my head. I think it was called skyscrapers... It's new to me but I just felt very familiar with it.

What are those things? The city is even glowing... Day or night? It really felt like it is very normal for me...

This road and those buildings, I knew them very well. I really knew that I wasn't here. But it felt like I always walk this road.

Strange...

It felt comfortable. It's very peaceful and quiet. It also felt like real. I wish I can stay here.

*THUD*

"Her attitude is so annoying that I can barely hold back my laughter"

What?

"You are my friend, how can I not save you?"

What are this things? Who am I seeing?

"No! You cannot go out! Your grades are so low this days! How can you have 85 on history?! You are forbidden to go out this days unless you've proven your score higher!!"

What are the things that I am seeing? Why is it that everything in my surroundings are changing??

"She's the worst. She is nothing but a two faced bitch"

"She is just a teacher's pet"

Please... stop! I can't! I don't want to hear anymore!! Please!

"She's such a weird girl. I wish she can be more like her brother"

No... please... no more

I don't know why I kept seeing those.... it's terrible... I don't want to hear anymore...

Everything turns black. I began to wake up, still remembering that dream. I still felt it was real. My heart was beating so fast like crazy. I get up and took my clothes. I am going to be beat up by father again.

At least I can avoid my mother. Just seeing her makes me very scared. She is too scary. Very scary.

After I arrived, father beat me up again. My body is too afraid to move. After what happened, I can't go against them. When I tried to stand up against them, I was pierced whipped 10 times that my body can no longer stand that it collapse but not dead. It took me 2 weeks to return to my normal state. When I tried to escape, they...

.

.

.

... they killed my friends who kept comforting me. They killed them all. And the one who told them was my sister, Lizette.

In this world, right now, I can only trust myself. Right... I can only trust myself from now.

I don't need anyone. I only need myself.

That dream felt happy but as the time passes by, it became worst. It's like my life here.

*SLAP*

My father slap me with his big hand. It hurts. It hurts too much. 

"WHAT ARE YOU SO QUIET ABOUT!! HURRY UP AND DO YOUR TRAINING"

Oh, father. You really are the best one of all. I am very lucky to have such a nice family. To even try to kill and use their child is the best family ever