Freak!

"Aren't you going to have breakfast" I hear my mum ask, "um, no I'm going to catch the bus" I say back, "alright just don't forget you have a doctors appointment at 1". I walk onto the bus acting like nothing had happened, but then someone tripped me over, "why are you even alive you freak!" Rebecca asked "because I don't listen to idiots like you" I said trying to defend myself, but Rebecca didn't like it, she got off her seat and slapped me across the face "oops" Rebecca and her friends laugh, I sigh and sit in the front of the bus, or what Rebecca and her friends like to call 'the loners seat'

*time skip to school*

I finally arrived at school and went to my locker, I opened it and a note dropped out, the note read, 'why don't you go kill your self freak!' I run to the bathroom and cry, I look up at the mirror, "WHY!" I scream "WHY ME!" I cry, I grab my scissors and start to cut, each cut shredding fresh blood and the pain giving me an escape, I wash the cuts until the blood stops running and roll my hoodie sleeves down, I wait until my eyes are no longer red and puffy and then leave the bathroom. Throughout the day I was either called a, slag, idiot or fatty.

I got home and laid on my bed waiting for it to become 1:00, I get a message,
'Hey cow, I was just checking on you, are you dead yet, if so, thank god, if not, I have a knife you can borrow' why just why does everyone hate me, why can't people just accept me, I cry for a while thinking about how ugly I am and why I should even live. It is now 1:00 and I am in the doctors office, still thinking about reasons to live, I mean the doctor told me I have an ear infection, and I should go home and get some rest.

I arrive home brush my teeth and go to bed