Prologue

A/N: First Fan-fic and story I've made...Hope you like it.

All the countries were sitting inside the meeting room. As usual everyone is being noisy as usual, America and England are fighting while France was joining in as well. Russia is just sitting there smiling, while Belarus is carving Russia's name. Japan was quiet as usual, Germany was yelling too stop all the noise, but what about the Italian-Pasta-Lover, he's not doing anything.

Italy wasn't sleeping nor doodling on the paper, just silent.
Japan noticed this and looked at the Italian. "Excuse me, Itary-san but...Is something bothering you?" He asked politely. Italy nods without looking at him.
Japan was unsure, but nods.

After the Meeting, Everyone was about to leave but Alfred aka America was being beckoned by Italy. He walks towards Italy.

"Hey, Italy!" He said to the Italian. "Hello-a America, How-a are you?" The Italian smiled at the blond American. "I'm fine, but why did you call me?" He asked. "Well I-a was gonna ask- a you a question." He said.

Curious, The American decided to listen. "Do you-a think we-a should all take a break?" He asked. America was thinking.

"Yeah! I guess so, what do you have in mind?" He asked. "Well-a me and my-a fratello owns a cruise ship." He said. "You have a cruise ship!" The American exclaimed. "Ye-" He was then cut off by America saying. "We're going too take a break inside a cruise ship! When is it!?" Italy was about to respond but the American bursted out another. "PLEASE CAN IT BE TOMORROW!!?" Italy nodded. "But you have to be early since we are leaving at 7:00." He said. The American nodded.

"Oh, see you tomorrow dude!I'll make sure to tell everybody!"" He said leaving. Italy was left inside the meeting room. He smiled at himself. "Sure, because-a this might be your-a last." He said.