Kindness

Today I was in line to get Dunkin for one of my coworkers because she wanted it. Even though it was my break and I didn't even get any thing I went out of the kindness of my heart. Strangely enough the person in front of me in line at the drive-through bought my coffee. Of course my initial reaction was that it was a mistake and that the person in front of me thought that I was someone they knew, that wasn't the case at all. Sometimes you start to think that there are no good people left in the world. But what that person did for me today was more than just buy my coffee. Small random acts of kindness are nothing small at all. As soon as I was told that my order was paid for my heart felt an overwhelming warmness inside it. We talk a lot about the people that do bad things to us and that say bad things to us. But we never talk enough about the good things that people do. That's why I think kindness is so important because something that seems so small to you can actually makes someone's day. And that's insane to think that spending a dollar for someone else, a stranger, can be so powerful. In your eyes it doesn't seem like much but to someone else it means everything. So be kind, spread light, and don't judge. Be THAT person.