Part 1

Y/n p.o.v

Your name is Y/n and your 21, you lived with four guys by the names, Edd, Matt, Tom and Tord.

You've lived with them for about 5 years until you had to move out.

You moved nearby them but still quiet a while away.

You lived with them when you were 16 and once you became 21, you decided to move out.

Right now you were under your bed crying since your house is under attack.

i covered my mouth and tried to stop the breathing, I closed my eyes shut tightly before reaching out for my phone which was like seven inches away from the bed.

I quickly grabbed it and hid myself once again hoping no-one noticed me.

Once I noticed no-one saw me, I opened my eyes slightly and opened up my phone, I got onto my contacts and quickly texted Tord.

Y/n: Tord help me please!

He didn't answer nor read the message.

Y/n: TORD PLEASE HELP ME!!

I quickly sent that message since I heard people banging on my bedroom door.

I noticed that Tord read the message and started texting back.

Tord: Y/n! What's wrong?!

Y/n: MY HOUSE IS UNDER ATTACK!

Tord: ... Were the fuck are you?!

Y/n : (INSERT YOUR HOUSE AND STREET)

Tord: IM COMING!

Tord: WHERE ARE YOU RIGHT NOW?!!

Y/n: IM UNDER MY BED AND I HEAR GUYS BANGING ON MY DOOR! PLEASE COME FAST!!!

Tord: JUMP OUT THE WINDOW!!

Y/n: TORD ITS TOO FAR AWAY! THE GROUNDS TOO FAR AWAY! ILL BREAK MY LEGS OR MAYBE EVEN NOT SURVIVE

Tord: DO IT YOU'LL BE FINE PLEASE!!! DO IT FOR ME!!

Y/n: fine wait here.

You sighed hopeful of no-one noticing you.

You quickly got up from the bed and bashed the window down.

I felt the glass rip my skin making me hiss in pain and grab my cheek, I felt a very deep cut while it bled so much I thought I'd die of blood loss, but quickly ignored it and jumped out the window while hitting a tree on the way out.

I hissed once again and fell into the ground with a loud thump.

I growled and stood up from the ground and began walking away slowly since I couldn't run, I had deep cuts on my cheek, leg and arms.

I fell down to the ground and flinched but started crawling away.

Once I was in a forest far away, I sent a message to Tord telling him were I was before drifting off unconscious.

______________

Dramatic start ain't it?