He is hurting inside

\\The song above idk but I just found it//

Larry's POV
Click
I heard my mom leave. I bolted to my stereo and turned up my new Sanity's Fall CD and rocked out to it for about an hour.
Till I heard my Walkie go off.
I turn down the music and snatched up my Walkie.
Yea Sal?" I speak into it.
"I..I need you like now." He said
He sounds like he is panicking.
"Sal what's wrong?" Concerned I grab my Hoodie waiting for a response.
A few agonizing seconds later he replies.
"....y-yea just can y-you come up here? Like hurry."
"Where is your dad?"
"Work. Just hurry. I...I..."
He faded out as hear the walkie hit the floor.
"Sal? Sal!? Hold on I'm coming!!" I shoved the Walkie into my pocket and ran as fast as I could up to Sal's Place.
I burst into the door almost slamming it behind me.
"Sal?" I ran into his room. No one.
I hear Sal faintly from the bathroom.
"I...I'm in here"
I run to the door and open it.
What have you done, Sal
Sal was sitting on the floor in front of the bathtub with his arm hanging over the edge with a towel rapped tightly around it.
"Sal!" I get to my knees to help.
I caught a glimpse of the tub. Blood was spattered around it. Some on the floor and a little in the sink.
"Larry I...Im sorry just help..." He took the towel off his arm. I gasp at what I saw. It was mangled up and bloody.
I took it and examined it.
"Sal how long have you been doing this?" I asked.
"About a month after Mom died" His eyes had panic yet content in them.
"Hand me the towel again. We need to stop the bleeding." I stated as he gave me another towel. I pressed down on the cuts making Sal wince. "Do you have gauze?" I asked the obviously panicked boy.
"Y-yea in my room. Its behind my poster."
"Hold this here." I ran back to his room roughly slinging off the poster revealing a little hole in the wall that held very few things. But as Sal said there was the gauze. I grabbed it and ran back to him.
I set it onto the sink, not needing it immediately.
Slowly getting him to get up, we made it to the sink. I began to wash off all the blood to get a clear depiction on how many there are, and how bad it is.
There aren't as many as I thought. Mostly scars. But the most recent one had been cut deep. Not enough to split the vein but enough to bleed a lot.
After cleaning it and accessing the damage, I wiped it off and patched it up.
After that was done we sat on his bed.
"Sal"
"Yea, Larry?"
"Why do you still do this?" I asked him, not looking up from my lap.
...
No answer
"You don't want to talk about it?" I look back to him. His eyes blank, staring at his arm.
"Alright. That's fair. Well" I get up "I guess I'll leave you alone. You might want to think things over." I start out the door.
"Wait"
I turn around
"Stay with me"
I think for a second. Then smile.
"Sure Sally Face"

____________________
One of many story parts.
Sorry for the sad.
Sorry for the ships.
Sorry in general.
Brofist anyone?
No? Ok...
Well I will see you in the next one.
BuBuh-bye!!!