I'm just a sucker for pain

I knew something was off when Dom said that they were going to get Shaw. Curiously, I looked at Brian and I could see in his face that he was scared. Knowing that Dom would not let me go with them, I took a deep breath and stepped forward.

"Let me go with you, please Dom..." I said giving Dom an intense look. If I did this maybe he would agree with me.

"(Y/N), it's too dangerous. That's why is just us... please try to understand..." Dom said with watery eyes and turned around. I knew he was really emotional and that he was worried about me. Brian was way too quiet, that when I knew this was too important for them. I mean, Brian was risking his own life and he has a son. They packed something, I didn't pay much attention to it, when Dom turned around and hugged me. Feeling weak and useless, knowing that I couldn't do anything to help them. He ended the hug pulling away. After saying good bye to Brian, I saw them leave in the black cars. I couldn't helped thinking what could go wrong. Knowing that Shaw was too dangerous, but at the same time wondering if they could succeed. If they did Shaw would... well maybe die. I honestly don't care, I have to go to ... 'help Dom' or maybe... just to see him.
So I got in one of the cars that were going with Dom. Of curse, I had to make sure no one sees me. Thanks fully no one did.
Holy shit!!! What am I doing? DOM WILL KILL ME!
Or you know, someone else with a DAMN GUN.
_____________TIME SKIPPED______________
To Shaws Shelter
I waited a minute inside the car, just in case someone was outside. Looking around making sure their was no one. I got a gun out of a compartment in the back of the car. (Convenient)
I am having a dilemma with myself.
{Wtf am I doing! I can get killed!
Why am I doing this? Am I doing it for Dom or for Shawn?
Ugh 😑!!!
Okay! (Y/N) chill! Breath in .... Breath out... }
Im going in.
Walking slowly inside with my gun ready. I heard some voices, immediately recognizing Dom's voice.
Seen Shaw sitting down on a chair and eating. Then I noticed Dom talking to him. He seemed mad. I mean why wouldn't he be mad. Out now where I felt a look. You know, that look.
It was Shaw of curse we made eye contact. It was intense, I feel like he can read my mind. Without even thinking about it I bit my lip. He raised one of his eyebrows and turned to Dom.
" Well well well ..." Shaw said almost laughing "I think time is running its for both of us, Dom"

Out of nowhere an explosion.
I've never been in a real fight but I've learned a lot from Dom. It take out the gun and took cover. I felt that heat inside of me. The fight or flight instinct was kicking in. When I was about to move, Someone pushed me and I fell to the ground. I try to stand up but this person was on top of me. I am flat in my stomach, I cannot see who is on top of me but I can feel it's warm heat.
"This is fun isn't it?" The person said.
Immediately I recognized the voice and it was Shaw.
"DONT GET USE TO IT" I said a little too loud.
"Tell me, does your brother know about you being here?" He said still on top of me.
" Is there a particular reason why you are on too of me?"
"Well, you are in the middle of a shooting and I am protecting you... or I just needed an excuse to be on top of you" he said almost laughing. Slowly he got off of me. I was still on the floor but I turned around and sat up. Every time he looked at me is like the world stopped. Like no one else mattered. He was sitting next to me. We both were taking cover. I really don't know what it is but everything I'm with him I am not myself.
"You okay love?" He asked looking at his gun.
"... um" this was my answer
He turned and looked at me.
The next thing I knew, he had slammed his lips to mine and nearly knocked all wind from my lungs.
I hardly had a moment to react before he pressed his tongue to the seam of my lips and, at my grant of access, delved inside my mouth. It was a very sloppy kiss with the strong scent of old wine being exchanged in the intermingling of our billowing breaths.

———————————————————————————-
Thanks you guys for the support and for all the views. I apologize for the wait and I am not even going to try and give a lot of excuses. I am just hoping that you enjoy this.

Hopefully I'll be updating soon.
Thank you all ❤️