chapter 5

Peyton's POV

We just got to the place. We are the car waiting for emma to come back. Killian is scaring me. I hide behind henry. What's wrong he signs. Its Killian he doesn't have a hand its a hook instead. I know he signs. It scares me. Emma comes back. She signs and says come on time for bed. ill show u your bedroom. Ok I sign. Come on henry. Goodnight.

A week later Peyton's POV

We are still here in Storybrooke  Emma walks in and hands me henry breakfeast, I look and see its a bagel. I sign that's a bagel. This isn't New York. Emma gets a phone call. When its over she says she has to go. Can I go with you Emma please I sign. Sure come on she signs. Bye henry love u sign and kiss his cheek. Where are we going I sign. She signs back saying to the hospitial to see Neal. Daddy is here I sign. Yes she signs. We walk in and I see my bff again. Daddy I sign and give him a hug. Peyton he signs. I missed you daddy I sign. How are you and henry he signs. Good I sign back. He starts talking to mom. Then we leave, Emma signs that we are going to the forest to look for Neals father. Ok I sign. We are looking when Neal appears and says he wants to help. Awesome I sign. Neal looks at me and picks me up. I am quite small for age. We find Neal's father. They start talking then I see a lady come up and she shoots Neal. NO I mouth as I see him fall. Neal Emma yells. I look at Neal and I sign I love you. I love you too he signs. Emma cries and so do I. Mr. Gold Neal's father looks at and says I love you Neal. I love you too pap. Then he dies. I brake down in tears. Emma looks at me and signs lets go find henry I know he will comfort. She pick me up and carries me to henry. Henry see me crying and signs what's wrong. Neal is dead I sign. Dead he signs. Yes I sign. Its going to be ok he signs and hugs me.

Henry's POV

My father died. I cant believe it. Peyton is taking it hard. She doesn't sleep anymore. I am worried about her. Right now we are at granny's diner. I am playing game with Killian while Peyton is holding on to me. She is still getting used to Killian Is she ok Killian says. Yea she just upset I say. Why is she upset Killian asks. My father was her best friend she taking it hard I say. Does she speak he asks. Through sign language she's deaf. Can I talk to her. Sure if she will let u do u know sign language. yes he says. Peyton I sign. yea she signs back. Killian wants to talk to you. yes she signs back. Its going to be alright I know how u feel I lost someone I love too. U did she signs. yes he signs.

Peyton's POV

I am happy again. Killian helped me. I am playing game with him and henry. When a boy walks up. He looks at me. I see that he is crying. He looks at me and signs I cant believe I found you Peyton. I get scared and say how do u know my name. Henry says get away from my girlfriend. I don't want to hurt her. I'm her brother. He signs Peyton its me Peter your brother I've been looking for u for the longest time' Peter I sign. I love u Peyton he signs. I love u too I sign back. I found my brother I cant belive it . I am the happiest girl in the world. I hug peter and sign Peter meet my true love henry.