Gone

Prologue

A boy in his teens got up and began to walk to the cockpit of the plane worried. A storm was visciously attacking the plane and the plane shook violently. Then after a few steps he stopped and looked at his friends.

"Eric, Mel?" He began.

"Yes?" they responding simultaniously.

"Why don't you guys buckle up?" he paused and wiated till they were strapped in till he bagan walking again. The he was suddenly thrown of his feet as the plane took a dive downwards.

"Eric?!" he cried out to the pilot as he hung onto a seat to prevent himself from falling towards the cockpit.

"Markus get strapped in!" Eric cried as the plane continue it's doomed decent towards the ocean. Markus clumsily got strapped into the nearest chair and started back down the plane towards were Eric and Mel sat.

"Markus?" the girl yelled down at him.

"Yeah?"

"What's happening?" she asked fearfully.

"Don't worry it's nothing! Just some turbulence! It'll be okay!" He said turning forward just in time to se the ocean rushing forward to great the plane.

Impact. A blunt object hitting Markus in the head. Yelling. and Markus's mind went blank.

Author's note: Hey everybody hope you enjoyed the first bit of my first story! It will hopefully get a bit more popular but in the mean time vote and comment I'd love to hear your thoughts on it!