That one Panel... (Markiplier × reader)

(Okay so there is no specific gender for my xreaders so you can be a male or female)

3rd person POV

(Y/N) had settled into ___ (your gender here) hotel room, humming (F/S)(Favorite song) and unpacking ___ charger and computer. ___ got a text and saw it was Mark, ___ best friend since ___ couldn't remember, ___ looked in smiled.

(- - those mean text)
-Mark💟: Hey wanna come to my room and hang out?-

(Y/N) smiles and replies quickly and grab a hoodie and slip it on and put ___ (F/C) (fave color) *vans or converse* (you choose the shoes you wear) and walk to Mark's room, smiling. When ___ arrived and knocked on the door ___ was blushing slightly. (Y/N) had a crush on Mark since high school and didn't know how to tell Mark. (>< these will mean gender specific things) >He hadn't told anyone but his family he was gay and had a small crush on Mark. < ___ was nervous and thought to tell Mark today but then remembered that ___ was gonna be on a panel with him the next day and smiled at the thought, the rest of that time was spent talking and fooling around.

^That next day^

Mark, Bob, Wade, Jack and (Y/N) had sat down and started talking and taking question and answering them.

One question came up that made all of them blush. It was if you had to smash any one on the panel who would you smash?

"Um.. No one!" Wade said, following up with "I'm getting married"
"I have a wife so no." Bob said plainly
"Um.. >I wouldn't smash any of them, I'm not Gay or Bi sorry to the Septic(y/n) shippers >I would smash (Y/N)< sorry to the Septiplier shippers" >(y/n) blushed profusely<
"U-Uh.. (Y/N) >also< b-because ___ is cute, funny, kind, attractive and all around a great person" Mark said, his cheeks a tint of pink.
"

I-I would smash Mark.." (Y/N) said, making the fans lose it, the group laughs and calms the audience down after a minute or two. Then the next question came up, Mark had asked it and (Y/N) blushed and looked at Mark.
"Mark, do you have a question for a certain someone?" Jack asked. Mark nodded and takes (Y/N)'s hand.
"(Y-Y/N) would you go on a date with me?" Mark asked nervously. (Y/N) jump hugs him and says "Of course you goofy goober!!"
That panel went smoothly after that. And soon ended. Mark and (Y/N) went out after that panel and soon became a couple, and years later happily lived as husband and (Wife/Husband)

---------------------------------------------------------

Thanks for reading!
                                     ~EliWolfisnotonfire

Final word count: 466 words