Chapter 1

Malec isnt married in this chapter and Theo and Erwin aren't in this chapter either. But that will all happen soon enough. I know I said Nadie would be 10 years old in the beginninng I just thought it would be nice if I would tell you guys how she came into their world and then this chapter happened. Please enjoy.

Alec's Pov

Isabelle had been pregnant for some time now and everytime there was a mission she begged me to allow her to join but I couldn't I mean I was going to become an uncle and I didn't want to be the brother that allowed her to come with and then the she could get stabbed and the baby could die. I couldn't let that happen so I have always dragged her to her room but this time it was different because when I had dragged her into er room and closed the door I heard her scream so I came back into her room to see her laying on the floor and there was water all around her. She didn't stop screaming so I became worried about my little sis and no one was around to help so I came closer but I didn't know what to do. She told me to leave her and go find Clary so I ran around the institute but I couldn't find her anywhere but then I remembered that they had gone on the mission without me so I called Jace since I didn't have Clary as a contact on my phone. It rang but he didn't answer, I felt him so he atleast wasn't dead, Thank god. I tried calling him again and again but he never picked up until I had been calling for about half an hour.

Jace: "Alec? What's wrong why do I have like a million missed calls from you? Is everything alright?"

Me: "Tell Clary to come back to the institue right now, It's important"

I hung up.

Jace's pov

Alec called and asked me to send Clary back but he had never even asked for her before and that was actually the first time he had actually talked about her as a person but not a mundane.

As soon as he mission was over we went home as fast as we could to see what Alec was panicking about and as soon as we were at the institute we saw Alec run towards us clearly panicking. He ignored my beautiful face and talked to Clary.

Alec: "Clary you really need to follow me"

Clary: "Alec what's wrong? Calm down"

Alec: "NO!! Clary I won't calm down....I...I can't"

Clary: "Alec is everything alright?"

Alec: "No...No Every...th..hing is not a..a..lr..ight"

Clary: "What happened?"

Me and Clary both knew something was seriously wrong because of the way he talked as well as because he was shaking.

Alec: "It's I...zz..y"

Jace: "Alec what happened to Izzy"

I was getting nervous and Alec was panicking even more by each word he said.

Alec: "I don't.... I don't k..now s..she just tol..d me to get Clary and..and just I d..don't know wh..at is wrong, Look Clary p..please help her... I don't know w..what's happening"

Clary: "Alright show me where she is and I'll try my best to help in anyway I can"

Alec nodded and ran to Izzy's room, Me and Clary close behind.

Clary's pov

When Alec started to cry and shiver I decided it was best to just let him lead me to Izzy and make him be able to calm down. I was worried but when I saw Izzy just started labour I knew that everything was going to be alright. I saw Alec walking back and front in the hallway while Jace tried to tell him it was all going to alright but he didn't listen because he was to worried about his little sister. I helped her and then I called Alec who came in without hesitation so I showed him the adorable little girl that Izzy gave birth to and then I saw tears forming in Alec's eyes as well as that Jace patted him on the back. Jace walked over to Izzy and said: "Congratulations sis, She is as amazing as her mother" but Alec was froen in place. Izzy smiled and said: "Alec, Common big bro, don't you want to see her?" Alec slowly walked towards them but then a smile formed on his lips as soon as she saw the girl in her mother's arms. Jace then asked what her name would be and Izy thought for a second but soon said: "Nadalie Elizhabeth Lightwood, Nadie for short" Then everyone smiled as they left to allow Izzy to rest.