You drive me crazy, you know?

While Green try not to gawk over the alolan cuteness of Vulpixes, Meowth's sassy style and Pyukumukus. Red decides to go get some drinks for the both of them from the nearby beach vendors.

It's day three for them in Alola, one would thought that Red would be the one to be super hyped about the brand new Pokemon they'd find, but it was the other way around.

After paying for the two glass of fruit juice, Red made his way back toward the spot where Green had been earlier, taking pictures of a group of Pyukumukus... Only to find that he isn't there anymore.

The champion blinks in confusion, looking left and right. No sight of spiky auburn hair or Green's bright namesake pants.

Until he turned around after hearing Green's voice: "How'd it got up there? Don't you suppose to chuck them into the sea instead of up into a tree?"

Red approched his boyfriend and nudged Green's side with his elbow before looking at him curiously.

Green pointed up at the palm tree they were standing under, a Pyukumuku was stuck because someone decided to be an ass to the poor Pokemon.

"I think I can climb it." Green suddenly says, Red shook his head almost instantly and the auburn haired male shot Red a knowing look before shaking his own head. "Red, I'll be fine, I'm not five y'know."

Red kicked Green's leg lightly in protest to the other's words. He then tapped one of his Pokeballs.

"Pika!" The yellow mouse climbed up Red's shoulder and nuzzled his cheeks once he was out of the Pokeball. Pikachu had decided to stay in the Pokeball because of the heat.

"Pika?" The pokemon tilted his head when he saw Red pointing up at the tree. Pikachu nodded in understanding when he saw the stuck pokemon.

Red shoved Green's drink at his chest after Pikachu manage to carry the Pyukumuku down safely on the ground.

"Oh really Red? c'mon man. If ya want to safe the poor thing yourself you could've just say it." Emerald eyes narrowed when Red turned away, his shoulder tensed at Green's words.

                                    ___________________________

The next thing that Green knew is his back being slammed against their room wall, Red holding Green's hands over his head, pressing his body against the others' slender build, teeth scraping against Green's neck.

"Hold...on- ngh.. R-Red..." Green drew in a sharp breath when Red's stuck his knee in between Green's leg, putting pressure on his crotch and Green couldn't help but to let out a low breathless groan, twisting his head to the side, allowing Red more access to map his neck.

"Fuc-" Green gasped, his body arched and chest pressed against Red's. That was short lived however. Red snaked his free hand between them or rather, under Green's shirt, palm splayed against the other's chest and Red forcefully push Green back against the wall. Hard.

Green thought he'd be seeing stars after that.

As Red pressed open mouthed kisses onto Green's neck and nipping at it, he moved higher to his earlobe, gently trapping it between his teeth. His breath hot and he could feel Green trying to grind against him. Which he could not do due to Red holding him back firmly.

He decide to torture him just a bit more.

Red rolled Green's nipple between his fingers as he sucked hard onto Green's neck. It made Green slammed his head back against the wall, face flushed, eyes glazed with want and need.

Not yet, not yet... Red reminded himself.

Red's kisses traveled up to Green's jawline, cheek and then his tear stained eyes. Slow and steady his fingers played with his lover's nipple before his mouth finally locked with Greens'.