Chapter 1

Follow me on Polyvore @MajesticOwls
For outfits and stuff!

I wake up on Saturday morning at 8:17am. It's near the end of summer break, all of the 'royal' children all over england attend a boarding school. today is the day my mum and dad come back to England from Spain after 1 month. I walk downstairs to see if any of my brothers are awake and none of them ar... oh wait cruse is up "good morning cruse" I piped "oh hey April" he answered "Arn't mum and dad coming back today?" I asked "Oh yes that's right! I've gotta get ready! Go wake up the other boys okay?" He asked running up the stairs "okay sure" I replied running up after him to Ethan's room.

I slowly creep into Ethan's room careful not to wake him up for my surprise attack. When I get close enough to the bed I pounce on him like a cat and jump all over him! "Ugh okay! Okay! I'm up why'd you wake me Up so early anyway?" He asked a bit annoyed "BECAUSE Mum and dad are coming back idiot" I answered loudly "oh yeah I forgot" he jumped and with that I left to wake up my next culprit. Noah. I quietly walked into his room and got quiet a startle when he was already up and trying to scare me instead! When I got back Downstairs everyone was already up so I sat down at the breakfast table with them "what's for breakfast" I asked no one in Particular "We were going to wait till mum and dad get back so go and get dressed in something nice because Paps are probably going to be there" (on polyvore) Noah informed me "okay thx" I replied running up stairs

After I got changed went down stairs with the boys and we headed to the car were our driver was and of COURSE I had to be inbetween Ethan and connor, I don't know what's with people they think just because were triplets we need to be stuck together like glue. As much as I love my two brothers. We all have boundaries. "April the school has held back our football game because of this so when we get home you have to get ready in you're cheer costume straight away okay" cruse informed me "okay sure" replied, I have a pretty high matinence Sport schedule you see,

Monday: cheerleading practice ( 4:00pm - 7:30pm )

Tuesday: gymnastics practice ( 5:00pm - 7:30pm )

Wednesday: ballet practice ( 6:30pm - 7:45pm )

Thursday: gymnastics practice ( 4:00pm - 6:30pm )

Friday: cheerleading practice ( 4:05pm - 8:35pm )

Saturday: cheerleading proformence (this goes for only and 1hr 30mins but starting an finsh times change)

Sunday: rest day

So basically I do a sport every single day of the week. I do gymnastics to work on my flexibility for cheerleading and I do Ballet to work on precise-ness and graciousness from cheerleading aswell. Basically everything i do is for cheerleading. I do around about 16 hrs a week of sport. Oh we're already here! We hop out the car and paps are surrounding us. As I walk through we get lots of questions but I ignore them. We have a rule in our family which is don't talk till your in the car. That way no words are said so the press can't twist our words. Smart. We finally get into the airport to meet my parents. As soon as we find the (which took ages) we head back to the car. We all get in and start talking. "Mum I missed you so much" I say excitedly "oh honey I missed you aswell" she replied "What about me?" Dad says "haha couldn't forget you" I laugh "How was Spain?" Blake asked "well it was alright, alot of work I guess" dad awnsered "but we have some good news" mum announces looking at me "the royal Family from Cheshire are coming to stay!" Mum finished "OMG YAY GRACE IS COMING" I nearly scream "yep and they are staying In our guest house" mum replies laughing "yay I can't wait" I laugh "but we also have some bad news" dad says "we are going on a 2-4 month trip to America with there parents , since they are the most trusted" he finished "but you guys just got back" me, Ethan and connor whine in unison "I know I know but your cousins are coming" mum replied "yeah me and grace will have fun" I finish. The royal Family of Cheshire are actually our cousin's. A Long Time ago our ansisters made a rule that both of the sons or daughters have to rule, so one rules all and one rules small. So dad & his younger brother (my uncle) both rule in different places.

We get home and my game starts in 5 MINITES I quickly duck to my closet and put my cheer outfit on (Polyvore)

I hope connor, Ethan and Jacob are ready. I run downstairs and, oh no there already waiting for me in the car. I run to the car taking my seat before I realise we should be about 10 mins early. I groan in annoyance "stupid clock" I mumble. Oh look I spent that much time being annoyed were already here, I Dash out the car head to my cheer girls. Cecily, Cleo. Maybell, Adelina, Aislin, Meave, Alissa and Arianna. Our perfect team of 9. I am greeted by the girls before the games starts. Now it's our time to shine (dance up top)

_____________________
✨✨950 words✨✨
Comment & vote if you want more need atleast 3-4 likes for next chapter 😘
-MajesticOwls