AWKWARD PART II

Jin woke up first he made some stretching, while doing some breathings because the air smells so fresh. He is literally in good mood 100% good mood.

"Good morning Dad." Jungkook greeted.

"Where is appa? Did you saw him?" Jungkook asked.

"Oh yeah he's not here." Jin answered thinking where is Yoongi? Did he left them there?

"Hyung!" Namjoon called out with Hoseok they are with Taehyung.

"Oh! Taetae hyung!!!" Jungkook said excitedly and run to Taehyung and hugged him.

The Jungkook and Taehyung played with the other children.

While Namjoon Hoseok and Jin our talking.

"Why are you here?" Jin asked.

"Yoongi is at home already he said something came up. You and Jungkook should stay at mrs. Min's house." Namjoon explained.

"Hyung what happened?" Hoseok asked. Jin shakes his head as an answer —

"I don't know." Jin answered really sure with his answer. They were totally fine last night very fine...

"We kissed... Is that a problem?" Jin asked.

"Oh my dope! Really?! You did?!" Hoseok asked excitedly and shakes Namjoon's shoulder.

"Ouch baby!" Namjoon complaint pouting—

"After that?" Hoseok asked interestedly.

"We just kissed thats all... But when I kissed him my feelings are meant. I really mean it when I told him that I like him " Jin confessed "but I don't know what kind of spoiled food he ate and he's such a brat!!!" He continued saying.

"Lets clean this now and go home." Jin said without his energy.

🌸

"SHIT!" Yoongi said and slammed his head on his table.

"Did I really respond to his kiss? Did I like it? Why?!!" And slammed the table again.

"Hyung I know how rich you are... But you might break your own table. You've been slamming it for the nth time and I end jumping in surprise—" Hoseok said whining he is inside Yoongi's office fixing some copies of the debtors profile—

Hoseok was dropped first in their building— while Namjoon accompanied Jin and Jungkook back to mrs. Min's mansion.

"I don't care." Yoongi answered and looked at his computer again started typing—

15 minutes later...

Yoongi stopped typing— he bit his lower lip and looked at Hoseok who is now busily counting the papers. Is Hoseok was the right person to talk about this?

"Woah! Finally! I'm done." Hoseok said sighing and lean his back at the sofa feeling stif —

"Yah!" Yoongi yelled at him.

Hoseok jumped in surprised again.

"Hyung!" he stood up then put his hands on his waist—

"What is your problem?!" Hoseok asked annoyed—

Yoongi sighed first. "What does it mean when you responded to someones kiss?" Hoseok give him a lenny face—

"Stop it Hoseok. I knew it— I should've doubted you—" Yoongi said and was about to write again.

"Okay. Well the answer is... You like the kiss. Because you responded. Sometimes... When my Joonie kissed me we end up losing our control and--" Hoseok was interrupted by Yoongi's word.