Chapter 2

"Miss.Hunting is there a problem" asked my teacher Mrs. Ramerz 

I just stared at him. I didn't know what came over me I just feel like I saw him somwhere and felt so drawn to him. My feet were cemented to the ground but Josh nudged me and we headed towards the back.

"Babe you okay" asked Josh

"Yea" I replied

Throughout class I found myself staring at him. DAMN i wanted to touch that hair! It looked so soft and the way his muscels flexed when he moved his arm. 

"Miss. Hunting what is the answer to question 14" I was taken by suprised so I just guessed C.

"That's right but I would appericate it if you were in my class instead of La La Land" 

BRRRRIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIINNNNNNNNNNGGGGGGGGGGGGGG

BRRRRRRRRRRIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIINNNNNNNNNNNNNNGGGGGGGGGGGG

I never have been so happy to hear that bell I jumped out of my seat and zoomed out of the classroom. 

Next french argh!

I felt a tap on my shoulder but instantly got lost in the blue eyes of this stranger. 

"Um excuse me I was wondering if you could help me find french class" asked the stranger

I snapped out of my daydream and relized its him the guy I was so drawn to I told him

" I'm actually going to french so just follow me" I said

"My names Dave by the way, Dave Herrison." said Dave

"My name is Ashley Hunting" I replied

We entered French 5 minutes late and our teacher asked me

"Pourquoi estes -vous deux si tard?" ( Why are you two so late?)

"i'm sorry madam"  I said

En francais s'il vous plait" ( In french please)

Just as I was about to say something Dave answered in fluent french.

"Desole madme, je suis perdu et Ashley m'a aida" ( I'm sorry mame I got lost and ashley helped me)

Madme looked approvingly at Dave and said

It's fine but don't let it happen again I will not accept anymore excuses"

WOW I thought in my head now you decide to speak in english! 

Then I wispered to him " I didn't know you spoke french!!!"

He chuckled and said " There's a lot of things you don't know about me" 

With that he smirked and walked away leaving me standing there.....

*************************************************************************************************

So what do you guys think!? So far so good?! Well comment and vote!

~ Mehnaz