Weird Morning

Vivienne and Victoria Merrell Are 16 Years Old. They are twins and the younger sisters of Vanessa and Veronica Merrell. Yes the Merrell Twins from YouTube. No need to say that it isn't easy for Vivienne & Victoria to be the little sisters of famous YouTube Twins. Cause a lot of people at school try to be friends with Vivi & Tori so they could hang out with Veronica & Vanessa. Vivienne and Victoria Are very close with Vanessa & Veronica. The older set of twins was very protective of their younger twin sisters. The younger set of twins tells Roni & Nessa almost everything....almost. But some secrets are meant to stay secrets.

Vivienne was getting bullied by some of her older sisters "fans". Of Course Roni & Nessa had no idea about this. Not even Victoria knew about this. It was just to hard for Vivienne to talk about this. There was one person who knew about this. This someone was very close to Vivienne, but their love wasn't right, it was very wrong for Vivienne and this person to be together so this person tried her best to hide her emotions about Vivi being bullied.

*Veronicas POV*
I walk down the stairs to see my little sister Vivienne sitting in the living room reading a book. It was 6 in the morning and I normally hate to wake up this early but my friend Collins is picking me up in thirty minutes. He wanted my help with planning a surprise party for his little brother Devan. "Hey Vivs!" I say and sit next to her on the couch. She closed her book and put it into her lap, then she looks at me. "Hey Vero." She says to me.. Yes the two of us have some different nicknames for eachother. "What's up little sister, what book were you reading?" I asked her. She smiles." It was a book filled with poems. You should read it sometime cause it is very beautiful." Vivienne says to me. I nod my head"Sound interesting. I might read it." I tell her.

Half an hour later Collins picks me up.

*Vivienne's POV*
So mom and dad Are out of town for a week, they are in Miami with some friends. I know Victoria & Vanessa are still asleep in their rooms. Tiger is sleeping on the other couch right now. I get up from the couch and kiss Tiger's head gently. I make my way into the bathroom to put on some mascara but my phone is playing "Deliver" by Fifth Harmony, it is my ringtone for when I get a text. So I take a look at my phone and see that some girls from school just send me hate messages. They say i am fat, ugly, worthless and that I should kill myself. Maybe they are right. I lock the bathroom door behind me and sat down on the floor. Tears slowly make their way down my cheeks. Suddenly I hear a knock on the bathroom door.
"Vivi? Are you in there?Is everything okay?" Nessa asked me.
"Yes I am Fine, Just give me a minute and I will be out." I tell her and try to sound as happy as possible but of course she knows I am not being 100% honest with her.
"You don't sound okay...what is going on sis?" She asks me. I wipe away my tears and put some mascara on. Then I take a deep breath. I open the door and smile at her.
"Don't worry about me. I am fine Nessa." I tell her and kiss her cheek. I walk past her as fast as possible. But try not to look suspicious of course.
"Oh okay..." she says and walks into the bathroom closing the door behind her.

*Nessa's POV*
I knock on the bathroom door. I know Tori is still asleep and Roni is helping Collins today. Mommy and Daddy are away for the week so I know it can only be Vivi in the bathroom.
"Vivi Are you in there?" I ask anyways." Is everything okay?" I want to know cause I got this very weird feeling in my stomach. "Yes I am Fine, Just give Me a minute and I will be out." She tells me and she was acting really happy. She sounded to happy. Almost like it was fake. Vivi opens the door and kisses my cheek quickly. After that she walks past me kind of fast. She is totally acting weird. I think I should talk to Roni and Tori about this. Maybe they also think she is acting weird. I mean she should be happy cause it is summer break and she can spend all of her free time relaxing and doing things she wants to do. I make my way into the bathroom and close the door behind me.

*Tori's POV*
I make my way into the kitchen. I see Vivi sipping on her water bottle."Hey sis. Want to go to the mall today?" I ask Vivienne and give her a hug. She hugs back. "I am actually out with a Leslie." She tells me. I hate Leslie so so much. She seems so fake. I told Vivi that like a 100 times already but she seems to like her so there is nothing I can do. Usually we share our friends but I don't want to be friends with Leslie so...but I am worried she might hurt Vivi.*sigh*