113

Jack Avery

Okay, so Daniel messed up, big time. We all could've expected that something like this would happen. Daniel missed Valencia a lot and there was nothing he loved more than hearing her laugh, or maybe it was seeing her smile, or her eyes sparkling like the stars in the middle of the night. 

Whenever she was not around, Daniel wasn't Daniel anymore. She was his inspiration, his muse, his one true love. He loved her so much and could not live without her, we all knew that. 

Jonah however did anything he could in his power to keep Daniel happy, but it wasn't enough, and whenever she would leave again, Daniel was heartbroken. 

"Dani, I have to go, but I will be back next week" She hugged him tight. She looked at Jonah and he gave her a little nod, he would keep Daniel distracted from other girls.

"Can't I go with you?" He pouted. "Babe, you have two shows this week" She chuckled. 

"Promise me you'll text me everyday?" He asked pecking her cheek. "I promis" She said before leaving. A lot of people would describe Daniel as clingy, but he was just really caring and in love.

"Dani, you got it bad for that girl, man" Jonah shook his head laughing.

"Yeah man" He laughed.

"She's great" He continued. "She's the best."

-

just thought this was cute 😊😊😊