Every Rose Has Its Thorns

"Can I please just leave now mom??!!" I asked waiting impatiently for my mom to give me my list of chores for the day.

   "Honey, now you know that there is a lot to be done around here. Especially because your father and I have to work very long hours." She replied calmly.

    "Yeah yeah, I know...Being a world-famous fashion designer and world-famous movie director means that you have to help out." I said mocking my mother's voice very poorly.

   "That is not the way I talk!" She snapped back at me.

   "Yeah it is..Anyways, don't we have like 4 maids?" I asked

    "We used to. Two of them ran off very unexpectedly and said that there was evil in our house? Strange..Right?"

  My eyes grew wide and I choked on a piece of my apple.

  "Are you okay sweetie?" My mother asked, worriedly.

   "Yeah, well I gotta run. Bye, love you!" I said as I kissed my mom on the cheek and ran out to my car and left for school.

*************************************************************

"Hey babe!" I was welcome by a gentle kiss as I stepped out of my car.

"Hey Mikey!" I returned the kiss back to my very handsome boyfriend.

"Want me to walk you to class?" He asked politly.

"Urm, no thanks..I have to use the restroom.." I replied.

"Is everything okay, because I have never once walked you to first period, you always have to use the restroom..Or have to see a friend..? Is there something you're hiding from me?" He asked in a confused way.

"No babe! Not at all!! I guess there's always just something. Huh?" I said putting on a fake smile and giving him a horrible fake laugh.

  He just sat there and stared at me like I was crazy.

"Well gotta go!" I said before pecking him on the cheek before I went to the bathroom.

   I always arrived to school 45 minutes early so I could get to the bathroom and do what I had to do on time. 

  Once I arrived at the bathroom, I went in to stall number 4, threw in a crow feather, and flushed the toilet. My daily task was about to begin...

************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************

A/N: <<<<That stands for Author's Note, Hehehe..Well I decided on doing an early update, even though it's only one day. But I've only gotten 10 reads on this and 2 of them were from me..:( So if you do read my story, tell your friends..TELL EVERYONE!!

I just don't want to be writing a pointless book if no one is going to read it..Also, what do you think her daily task is?? Well you'll find out now!! :D 

                                                               ~Hannah Out~

***********************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************

              As I stepped into the portal that led me to the underworld, I used the 'Look Spell'.. I wasn't going to Hell as a preppy teenage girl that was for sure. I know what you're thinking. "Oh my god! What is she doing? Hell