Sample

My room was filled from corner to corner in pure darkness, the cool autumn air whistled through the trees causing leaves to rustle together.The darkness makes me feel uneasy, it makes me wonder what wonders within it. What demons, monsters, bugs, or killers are lurking among the shadows.

I sit up in my bed and look through my window. My eyes scan over the hills that are lined with tall oak trees, that's all I could see. Besides the glowing ball that's hurdling towards the house. A GIANT GLOWING BALL HURDLING TOWARDS THE HOUSE!!!!!!

Before I can even acknowledge what is falling from the sky it slammed into my backyard with a loud boom that shook my whole house. I swiftly put on my slippers and robe then bolt thru the backdoor. There's a huge crater in the dead center of the yard that left a few burn marks in the grass. Carefully I peak over the crater and there I see what seems to be a human. Their clothes are tattered and burned in a few places.

I cautiously reached into the crater and pulled the person towards me, as I did that I noticed something.... THEY HAVE WINGS!!

I placed them onto their back. I was observing them when I noticed that they have boobs. Holy crap that's a girl!! Quickly I covered her up with my light blue robe. She opens her eyes slowly, her mouth opened letting out a small groan. "Wh-?" She looked puzzled.

Suddenly my face stung. "D-Did you try to take advantage of me while I was knocked out?!"

I shook my head no. She blushed madly. "Are you okay?" I ask.

"I-I'm okay." She looked away. "Who are you anyways?"

"I'm James. I-It's a pleasure I meet you." I say putting my hand out.

She swats my hand away. "Don't touch me!" She pauses. "My names Veronica."

Veronica pouts. I poke her wing lightly causing her to let out a light yelp. My face flushes beet red in a matter of seconds. Being as gentle as possible I try to lift her. "Wh-What do you think you're doing!?" Veronica barks at my face. "I don't need someone like you to help me. I'm perfectly capable of walking."

I back away giving her space as she attempts to stand up. She tries many times to stand but it's not working, her legs are too damaged. "Please let me help you." I softly say.

Veronica bites her lip as if she's trying to keep herself from crying. She nods slowly. Gently I pick her up and carry her bridal style into my house then into my room. (Don't make that sound wrong pls.Perv. -_-) I place her on my bed and sit on the floor in front of her.

I place my hand onto her black and blue leg, she jumped under my touch. "Your hands are cold." She said coldly.

"Sorry." I whispered.

"Please wait here, I'm going to get the first aid kit."

As I said I got the first aid kit and quietly ran back to my room. I sit back down in front of her and began to bandage her leg. Veronica placed her hand on my head causing me to flinch. "Thank you for helping me." She said.

"No problem."

Veronica slowly runs her hand through my hair as I just stare at her puzzled. "Your hair is soft."

"Uh Thanks I guess." I say with a chuckle.

She slams her closed hand onto my head. "That hurt, don't wrap it so tight." Veronica orders.

I rub my head. "I'm sorry." I smile awkwardly.