"Father!"

I couldn't believe what I'd just saw. My own father. Murdered in front of my eyes. Who would do this? Why would they do this to him? A million thoughts rushed through my head as the killer pulled off. As he pulled off, I also saw a young girl in the back seat next to him. Did she have anything to do with this? Later that evening, all me and my little brother Andy could think about was to avenge our father's death. Master Tung told us not to pursue him yet, as we were too young and too weak to go up against him. According to Tung, the killer was actually a former student of his. His name is Geese. Geese Howard. "Geese Howard... I'll never forget that name." My fists clenched with anger. I asked Tung why he couldn't have done anything to stop Geese. "If I were to have stepped in, I would've never been able to tech you my secret technique, which I will only teach one of you. You both must now go on a training journey to improve your skills. Return here in ten years, and I will see who I will be able to teach the secret technique." Me and Andy shook hands. "I guess I'll see you in ten years, Terry." "Yeah, see you later, Andy." As we went our separate ways, all I could think about was Geese Howard. My fists clenched tighter. "Geese... when I find you... you're gonna regret you even thought about murdering my father! I'll never forgive you!"