An unexpected meet up

I woke up the next morning, moving slowly so I wouldn't wake up a knocked out Joe. I washed up, got dressed, and headed out. As I headed towards the forest where my father's grave is, I though to myself, "I haven't seen Andy in ten years... I wonder how he's doing now..." But when I went to an alleyway, I saw kids going up to a girl who looked very familiar. It was Lily, and the kids were asking her for money. I went up to her, and she recognized me almost instantly. "You!", she exclaimed as she looked at me. "So I'm finally seeing your true colors...", I said, looking at her. "Stop pretending you know me!", Lily said. I started to flirt with her. "I don't have a chance, do I kid?", I said to one of the kids who went up to her. Lily grabbed him away from me. "Hey, don't talk to strangers!" She gave him a coin and he ran off with his friends. She then looked discouraged. "Y'know, I'm just like these kids. They put on a pretty show for anyone who walks by.", she said, referring to what happened yesterday. "Maybe, but at least they're free. I know someone like them who's trapped like a bird in a gilded cage." She got angry and stood up. "At least you know where your next meal is coming from! You don't know what it's like to beg for leftovers!" I tried to calm her down. "Hmm. Those sad eyes don't become you Lily." She gasped and turned away. "If only you could escape from your cage, you could see that there's a totally different world out there." She knew that I knew what was going on, and began thinking about what I said. A black limo pulled up and honked at her. "I have to go now." She began walking away, but she turned around and grabbed my hand. "What's she doing?", I thought. She then gently kissed it. "That's to make up for my thorns. Bye..." She got into the limo, and as she pulled off, I remembered something from ten years ago. "She looks just like the same young girl who was in that limo when my father was killed..." "It can't be...", I said, shocked. I couldn't believe it was her! I'll get more with that later. I need to get to the cemetery. I began walking towards the cemetery where my father's grave is, when suddenly...