Chapter 5: Meeting Survey Corps Leader

Levi's P.O.V

It's been a week since I last saw him. His teal eyes that hold mischievous acts. I finally got his name. "Eren..." I love the way it rolls off my tongue. I hear a knock at my door. "Come in..." I say. The door opens to reveal Petra.

She blushes a bit at me. "S-sir Erwin sent for me to get you. He called for an emergency meeting." She says. I nod and walk past her out the door. What could he be thinking now?

I walk down to Erwin's office and knock on the door. I heard Erwin say come in. I walk in and see Eren sitting in a chair. My eyes widened at him. "Why's he here?" I ask questionably.

"Well actually he came here to warn us. Apparently the one's who attacked you the other day are planning to attack us and the Titans." Erwin said. "Yes as you know the astrays are planning another attack. Yet this one is gonna be big. This bomb is gonna be set up to destroy half the city. And even my underground team. So there forth I will not let that happen." Eren said.

Me and Erwin nodded. "So you're saying you want to work together?" Erwin asked. He nodded with determined filled eyes. This kid is gonna be the death of me. "Oh and how do you know we won't just kill you here right now?" I asked amusingly.

He smirked at me. "You won't harm Me..." He said. I growled and raised my fist. "Levi. Stop no need for violence...for now anyways." Erwin said. I lowered my fist and nodded.

I took a few steps back and leaned against the wall. Erwin cleared his throat before speaking. "So we will help you but only to save the city. Now you may leave." He said. Eren nodded and got up. I watched as he left.

Eren's P.O.V.

I walked past Levi. Well that's one step of the plan done. Ah I better get back to Mikasa. She's probably worried about me. I mean I did just disappear.

This should get them off out backs for a bit. "Eren. Eren can you hear me?" Mikasa asked through my headset. "Loud and clear." I say. "Did they fall for it?" She asked. I looked around for a moment before replying. "Yeah..." I say cautiously.

I walk through the streets quietly. Everything isn't like it used to be. I originally wasn't a rogue like the rest. My mom and dad were like anyone else. My father worked as a doctor. And my mom stayed home and took care of me.

When I was ten she died of a sickness that was going around. My father went insane after that, he beat me and used me as a human test subject. He injected me with whatever he made.

    This gave me powers, such as me being able to be stronger than an average human. And faster, not only that I'm able to change into a titan. Its like a human but a little bit bigger and stronger.

   I made it back to the base and was bombarded with questions. Like 'Did they fall for it?' Are they off our backs?' After answering all of the questions I walked to my room.

   Today has been a long day and I'm exhausted. "I'm sorry Levi..." I say with a sigh. I felt someone's presence and I swung around.
"Levi!..." I breathed out. He smirked at me. "What are you apologizing for brat?" He said.

"How'd you find me. And what are you doing here?" I said with a growl. He smirked at me. Something isn't right I have a bad feeling. "Erwin sent me to make sure you don't betray us or even worse!" He hissed.

   "Fine then but you sleep with me"