Chapter 7 Wedding Proposal

Hi guys. Sorry for the delay...

The girl entered after the couple. Shivaay was looking shocked. OmRu had anger and disgust in their eyes, but there was someone who was more frustrated seeing Shivaay. He was pushed into the past. A painfull past. The couple went to Tejvi and touched their feet.

Tejvi: "Siddhart and Malika..." 😉😉😉

Sidika's clothes

Tej(to Acp Pradyuman): "Pradyuman humne kabhi sapne mein bhi socha na tha ki Malika tumhaari beti hain

Tej(to Acp Pradyuman): "Pradyuman humne kabhi sapne mein bhi socha na tha ki Malika tumhaari beti hain... Malika ne kabhi bhi apne pariwaar ka zikar tak nahin kiya tha... I can't believe it..."

Malika smilled and hugged Janvi.

Janvi(breaking from the hug and pointing towards the girl, who was standing at the entrance): "Bhaisahab yeh aapki dusri beti hain kya... Jiska zikar aap karte hain jabhi hum aapse milte hain..."

Girl(walking towards Tejvi and standing in front of them): "No I am not their daughter... I am Suraj Satam's and Malini Satam's daughter... Yeh mere chacha chachi hain... (forwarding her hands) By the way hi I am

 (forwarding her hands) By the way hi I am

Tia... Tia Satam..."😆😆😆

Malika(irritated low voice): "Typical angrezi murgi..."

Siddhart, who was standing beside her heard it and had hard time controling his laughter. Malika looked at him angry and turned towards Shivaay. She saw his back towards her and his face towards the bar counter. OmRu were trying to stop him. Sidika ran towards them and saw his eyes red and puffy. They understood that he's drunk.

Malika(held his shoulder and turned him): "What the hell Shiv..."

Tia cut her and hugged Shivaay. OmRu and Sidika were angry. Flashbacks were being played in Shivaay's mind.

Tia: "Shivaay baby... How have u been...? It has been 10 years since we have met..."

Shivaay untangled her hand and walked away stumbling. OmRu went behind him, but he stopped them by showing them his palm. He went through the back door, so none of the guest saw him in that state. He went outside, snatched the keys from his driver, sat in the car and drove away. Sidika, Omru and Shakti came running, but Shivaay was already gone.