chapter 24 Mizuki

"You stand here today in front of the entire clan after committing the more dangerous hateful crime of all."

A elder man spoke out his long silver hair flowing down his back down to the ground . A pair of bright white wings with hints of gold on his back as a silver forehead crown gleamed with its blue gems . Frowning he gazed down from his tall stage , all the other clan members men and women with long silver, blonde and black hair stood a bit below him from their own seats .

The place looked light an arena as the elder stood on his stage much higher then the rest with two long haired mean standing on either side of him . All around the people wore markings on their arms and a similar sign on their foreheads . A red like marking like a bird in flight . (If anyone has seen code geass they should know what it is ) On their backs they proudly showed their white wings similar to the elder but instead had hints of silver .

Each gaze looking down expressionless at the small area in the arena where a long haired figure kneeled on the ground . Her long silver hair flowed down around the ground around her . Her breathing seeming heavy as her arms and legs were chained , her wings chained with heavy bright silver chains . Looking very much like a trapped bird .

"To commit such a hateful crime of creating life itself

"To commit such a hateful crime of creating life itself . A gift only those who are permitted to reproduce for our clan or God himself . To make matters worse to use half one's own spirit to create that life. Your crimes can not be left unpunished . " The elder spoke out to the girl who kept silent the entire time . Her head bent with her bangs covering the upper half of her face .

Seeing there was no response coming from here his frown deepen gazing down at her.

"Child bearing the name of Ashura, you were once said to be prodigy of our clan even to maybe someday take my own place someday. To have done this .." The elder traced off as something flicker in his eyes before disappearing .

"The council and I have decided to allow you to be forgiven from this crime as that 'child' is only an infant now, if you absorb back that part of your soul ending this matter immediately . You will also be stripped from your ranking and start once again to earn back your title of the job you had wished for . "

"Elder..." The girl spoke out in a weak dry voice from not being allowed to eat and drink for a few days .

"Yes , child ?"

"I was always told that life is something precious that we must always protect . No matter if there is a evil or good, to not place judgement from those miss guided. To love each life for what they are . I know that I committed a heavy selfish crime in my part , a crime against our laws against the clan, my family. I can't ask for your forgiveness for that , nor beg you to listen to my reasons which were only from a loneliness I myself can not understand. But please! That child no matter how she was created or born, she is still a living child! She has already become my daughter, my sister , and my other half (non romantic way because the two literally share the same soul ). If you must punish someone punish me and only myself ."