That Someone

Chapter 1
Cecile

beep beep beep

"Ughhhh" I moaned. Why is my alarm going off on a Saturday?

beep beep beep

I rolled over. Suddenly my eyes opened wide and my frown turned into a smile.

omgomgomg I thought

I know exactly why my alarm went off.

"MAGCON!!!!" I squealed. I've been waiting for this day for two YEARS now. It was the only day I would get to meet my ultimate crush, Nash Grier!

I quickly pulled out my phone and immediately dialed Stacy's number.

Stacy is my best friend and we have been planning this year since we were 12 years old. We do absolutely everything together and I was going to make sure that she does not miss this day for anything.

Finally, she picked up.

"Hey CiCi!"

(That was her nickname for me, my real name is Cecile)

"What up Stac! Aren't you so totally excited for today! I mean, we've been planning this for so long!"

"Umm.... OF COURSE I AM! There is so many viners to meet! I mean there's Nash Grier, Cameron Dallas, Jack and Jack, ooh! Maybe even Hayes Grier, and Matthew Espanosa....."

"Uhh Stac, who the heck is Matthew Espanosa?"

"You've never heard of him? OMG he is SO cute"

"Uhh sure, Stac. But no one is compared to Nash. I mean, even the name 'Matthew Espanosa' sound nerdy and ugly. I already don't like him."

"Whateves, but I call dibs."

"Sure, sounds perfectly fine to me."

Chapter 2
Nash

Magcons?

They were fun at first. The fame, the girls, the viners. But after five or six, I just got sick of them.

All of those crazy fans crawling over each other just to get my autograph. Ugh.

So this one I just decided to play it cool and stay out of the way. I mean people like Cam and Matt need a chance, right?

This one was in Sanfrancisco. Not too bad, right?

I knew it wasn't going to be as bad as it was when it was in the very heart of redneck Alabama.

I shudder at the thought.

I'm not a mean guy though, really, although It may seem like it. I guess I've just had my fill of fame.

I've never actually been in love. I guess I go to Magcons because, you know, you never know where your match may be.

But then again, none of the viners have really been in love.

Chapter 3
Matt

Oh my god, I am so pumped for this year's Magcon!

I've always wanted to be known. To be heard. To have some meaning to the name 'Matthew Espinosa'.

It was great to be "one of the viners", but even better to be "one of the guys".

Magcon brings lots of joy into my life.......and lots of girls!

I am usually all cooped up in my room thinking of hilarious vines to do, never going out and meeting people, especially girls.

My dad always says "son, you are never gonna get any girls doing all this vine buisness".

Yeah dad, say that when you have thousands of followers and fans.

So, I guess I could say that I'm mostly doing this for the girls. I've never actually been in love.

But then again, none of the viners have really been in love.

Chapter 4
Cecile

"So, what outfit Stac?

Studded tank with white jean shorts and Tori Burch sandals or blue floral higher-than-knee-length dress with white flats?"

"How bout',......Dress with sandals?" Stacy says.

"OMG! That's perfect!" I say.

"I know, I've always been good at this fashion stuff!" She squeals with delight.

"So what about you, Stac?"

"Oh, don't you worry about me, I've got the perfect outfit! Pink graphic crop with ripped jean shorts, flats, and gold bracelet!"

"Omg.... LOVE!" I exclaim.

💎 💎 💎 💎 💎 💎 💎

We arrive at the huge convention center that is holding Magcon.

"Wow" is all I can say.

"So, what are we waiting for?" Stacy says as she hops out of the car. "Come on CiCi!"

"Bye mom! I promise I'll call you once we get inside."

"Okay sweetie. Here's some money in case you and Stacy get hungry. Have fun honey!" She says.

"Okay mom. Love you!" I say as we walk to the center.

"Call me!" She yells as we open the door.

Chapter 5
Nash

I can't hear anything over the loud noise of screaming and music.

I see Cam's mouth moving, and then Matt throwing back his head in laughter.

I feel left out.

Okay, let's get this over with.

Matt seems distracted by someone.

Cam is talking to the two Jacks.

We slowly walk up to the stage. I peer over the crowd.

Maybe I can meet someone that will like me for who I am, not for the followers on vines I think to myself.

"OMG! IT'S NASH GRIER!!!" I hear in the crowd.

I look to see a girl pushing through the crowd, in a floral dress, dragging her friend behind.

Chapter 6
Matt

Wow I think to myself

I see a girl pushing through the crowd, yelling Nash's name. Not anyone else's.

He always got all the attention.

I feel a huge pang of jealousy surge through my chest. He doesn't even look like he's enjoying this!

As she comes closer I see how pretty she is. As she jumps on stage her friend nearly crashes into me and starts screaming how much she loves me.

She is definently not as pretty as the other girl.

"What's your name?" I ask the girl in the floral dress.

Evidently the other girl thought I was talking to her.

"Stacy!" She squeals. I'm not a fan.

Meanwhile, the pretty one was all over Nash.

God, why am I so offended?

After a few seconds security came and took them off the stage.