Chapter 30 BASIC BECKY

Y/n's POV

I woke up with the most painful burning feeling in my eyes I then had a headache. I went into the restroom and saw I had bloodshot eyes. I can't even remember what happened yesterday. I went downstairs. And then saw I was Selena's house."Hey see I'll be out call me"I said and left I put the keys in the ignition and left to my house.

I turned the engine off and walked into my house and saw camila laying with Daniel in bed with her. I went into the bed and wrapped my arms around her"AAAHH"She said and pushed me off my own bed"Ow"I said and she put him in his room into his crib and came up to me and hugged me"Baby I'm so sorry"she said and I was confused"why are you sorry"

"Because of yesterday"."I don't remember what happened yesterday I only remember asking you out"I said and he face lit up"I'm so sorry...for...Not picking up Daniel"."babe I would've done it"I said pecking her lips. I got a new song idea for an album I wanna do.

I went into my music room and started writing down some lyrics. I recorded the song and it was amazing. I never would've thought that I would make it this far into my music career."babe?"I said and she was asleep. I kissed her head and then fell asleep..well..more like take a nap.

1 hour later

I woke up from my nap and camila was asleep still so I went to Daniels room and he's staring at the ceiling"Hey Danny boy"I said and picked him up and he smiled touching my face and I laughed"want me to call uncle Justin and uncle Shawn?"he smiled big and I laughed"take that as a yes"I put him in his crib and then called them and they agreed.

I heard a knock on the door and they were here."ok so come on Daniel wanted to see you two"they rushed to his room"I call being the first person to teach him how to dress write and dance amazing when he's old enough"I nodded my head at Justin's idea"I call teaching him how to play guitar and sing amazing"I nodded my head at shawns idea

"And I call that we three take him to get his first tattoo"they nodded their heads furiously. Justin held him up"you know Aunt Sarah misses you and Justin"shawn said

In case you're wondering Me, Justin, and shawn are brothers but with different dad's but same mother. I have three younger sisters and one sister the same age by young I mean like 2 years younger than me. Their names are Shay Mitchell, Lucy Vives, Rowan Blachard, and Sofia Carson. Sofia and me are the same age. We all have the same Dad but different mom.

"Yea and mom misses you both"I said and they smiled"hey we haven't seen the troubled girls in a while why don't we go and see them"shawn said and we agreed"ok so I'll text them while you two hang with Danny ok?"they nodded their heads and I sat on a chair while they played with him.

Famous squad group chat

Me: Hey do you four wanna meet up with Me, Shawn, and Justin?

Rowboat💖: Sure

Sofia the first👑: HELL YES

Shay🙈: Yea

Lucy👽: Yass

I put my phone down then I got a message

Rowboat💖: MAKE SURE

Sofia the first👑: TO

Shay🙈: BRING

Lucy👽: DANIEL

Me: Of course why wouldn't I?

I then let Justin dress Daniel and I got ready so did they