You're The Only One - Andy Leo

"Ugh, where is he?"

You were waiting for your boyfriend Andy to come home. He'd been away for a long time whilst he was touring with his band, Crown The Empire. You were so proud of him and how well his band was doing, but you missed him a lot. You had been feeling even worse that week because it was your time of the month, so you were glad that Andy was finally coming home. The door opened and you instantly ran over to Andy, jumping into his arms as he held you close.

"Hello, baby," Andy smiled, kissing you sweetly, "I missed you so much."

"I missed you too," You sobbed, as tears escaped from your eyes, "You don't know how happy I am to have you home with me again."

He was shocked to see your crying; you knew it was just your hormones taking over, making you an over-emotional mess but you really had missed him more than anything. You'd been dating for quite some time now, so being apart from him was hard.

"Don't cry," He said, wiping the tears from your eyes and pulling you back into him, "Why don't we go out for dinner? I've been dying to take you out on another date, it's been way too long."

"I don't really feel like going out," You mumbled into his chest, feeling bad that you were so emotionally drained.

"Why not?" Andy pouted, pulling you from his chest and looking into your eyes, "Didnt you miss me?"

You decided to tell him what was up; you knew it wouldn't faze him but you still felt embarrassed as you explained nature was paying you a visit. You felt your face go hot as you blushed red, putting your hands up to cover it. You mumbled some more, telling him how sorry you were and that you understood if he wanted to go out without you.

"Hey, that's not happening," He smiled, removing your hands from your face, "I want to spend some time with my favourite girl."

He leant down and kissed you softly, then brought you over to the sofa. You sat down as Andy brought you some comfortable blankets and a hot water bottle.

"I'm going to get you some ice-cream, okay?" Andy kissed you on the cheeks, "And then I'm going you put your favourite movie on to cheer you up."

Andy hurried around the kitchen, fixing you some ice-cream as you wondered how you'd gotten somebody so perfect. You laid back on the sofa, holding the hot water bottle to your stomach as you wrapped the blanket around yourself. Andy came back and handed you the ice-cream, putting on your favourite movie and snuggled up next to you.

"Any room for me under there?" Andy said, pointing at your blanket.

"There's always room for the best boyfriend ever," You giggled, leaning your head on Andy's chest as he wrapped his arms around you carefully, "I'm sorry we couldn't go out."

"Hey, don't be sorry," He said, looking at you in the eyes, "There's nothing I'd rather do that sit here and cuddle with you."

You spent the whole night eating ice-cream and watching movies, all whilst in the arms of the most perfect person for you.