Giveaway

Okay, guys, giveaway time.

This is amazing, on the reads. So, I wanted to do a giveaway. You can win things on my online store. (I'm working on it, the site isn't up yet.)

So, here's the prizes:

First Place: $75 GiftCard to my online store.

Second Place: $50 GiftCard to my online store.

Third Place: Any three items from my online store.

Rules: *= Mandatory/Must Do (if you do the things that aren't mandatory you get two extra entries)

(1) *Follow these Instagram Accounts: @libbypattersonn @111daysofhappiness @wonderlesstheband

(2) Give a ShoutOut to the accounts ^

(3) *Make a post on Instagram saying why you should win/why you want to win etc. and tag my accounts (except @libbypattersonn)

(4) Come up with a store name that's original :-)

Note: I will have to know your Instagram to make sure you're an eligible winner. I will not accept your entry if you didn't do the mandatory rules even if you did the extra ones. The gift cards will be sent to you via email or actual mail (you can choose). Once you spend them that'll be it (they are not reusable). However once the gift cards are yours you can give them away, sell them, trade them etc.

If lost/stolen/deleted they are not re-issuable (unless under some circumstances). If this does happen, you will need to contact me on the website or email as soon as possible. If I am not contacted within the time the GiftCard is used or five business days, you will not be rewarded with a refund.

*I will make a refund policy, coupon policy, store policy etc. whenever the website is up and running*

Thank-you and may the odds of winning be ever in your favor.

-Libby