COPYRIGHT AND DISCLAIMER

© 2017 by Eth and associated persons. All Rights Reserved.

No part of this book may be reproduced in any written, electronic, recording, or photocopying, stored in a retrieval system or transmitted by any means without the permission of the publisher or author (Eth and associated persons). That includes summaries, prologues, epilogues, chapters, worlds, etc. The exception would be brief quotations embodied in critical articles or reviews, critical articles or reviews in general, and pages where permission is specifically granted by the publisher or author, all in accordance with the copyright law.

This is a work of fiction. Names, characters, places, events, and incidents are the product of the author's imagination. Any resemblance to actual persons, living or dead, or actual events is purely coincidental.

Alright, enough legal jargon. Seriously, though, if you see this work on anything that is not Wattpad, it is not me. If you see it, please report it to me and I will contact the persons responsible. This work is available on Wattpad (will also now be available on Inkitt and Writersky under the same title and user.)

Another thing: this book is highly stress-inducing via certain aspects of the plot. These aspects may include but are not limited to, the mentioning, reference, and description of the following: self-harm, physical/mental/sexual abuse, suicidal thoughts/tendencies, depression, PTSD, addiction, sadism/masochism, and tortures of various types. If you are not okay with these themes, or if you find them to be triggering in any way, shape, or form, I highly suggest that you do not read. I do not want potential readers to wind up disturbed and possibly having a mental issue concerning these themes, so please keep that in mind.

There will also be (very few) graphic depictions of gay sex. Please be advised that they will not be marked any different than the other chapters. If you don't want to read it, you can skip over to the next chapter.

Other than that, I hope you enjoy reading this story. I know I've had a lot of fun writing it so far (as it had now been over a year since I've started writing and posting this story).