chapter 2

Hey guys! I'm trying to update as much as possible so bear with me here! How are you guys doing? Feel free to comment your opinion, but please nothing negative. Enjoy Chapter 2! Love you all! Haleyxx

.....

"Nice outside isn't it?" Liam sais to break the silence between us. "Yeah it's beautiful out" I just can't stop thinking of how handsome he is. "Like you." WHAT?! Did he just say I was beautiful?! "Thanks, I guess." As soon as I said that I immediately regretted it. "Do you have a boyfriend?" Why does he want to know? I can't believe I'm about to say this but "No, do you have a girlfriend?" My stomach flips as I wait for him to answer. "No! Hey listen, I have this thing where the first night of camp I get on a canoe at midnight and go out on the middle of the lake and look at the beautiful stars. I usually go alone, but for you I think I can make an acception! Interested?" We both suddenly stop and look at each other in all seriousness. "Yeah, I would love too. Are you sure you want me tagging along?" I love staring each other in the eye. "I wouldn't have invited you if I didn't want you to come, duh!" Did he seriously just duh me? It's cute though, with his British accent and all. "Alright, alright. I guess. It will be fun so why not?" Liam laughs at me. "That's the attitude." We both laugh and start walking again.

About an hour later we sit down on a park bench, with a view of a creek with woods as the background. "I really had a nice time with you, I love talking about where I live and my family. I also love listening to you talking about your family and stuff too." I grin. I love his British accent. It sends an electrical shock throughout my body every time he speaks. "I had a really nice time with you too. Like I said I brung my friend Baylee and her bf along with me this year, so it gets kindove lonely because those two love birds are always together. So your a new friend and some new company all in one." I look him right in the eye and tell him that. "Well it looks like were going to be spending much time with each other, that makes me even more happy than I am right now." I grin and we both get up from the bench and start walking. As were walking back, he grasps his hand in mine. It feels so good to connect with him, I love the feeling it gives me. I haven't had this feeling in forever.

When we reach the cabin we say our goodbye's and what not. "Bye Sarah, I will see you in 6 hours. I look forward to it." He tells me and I can't contain the excitement I have in my body right now for tonight. "Goodbye Liam, I look forward to tonight too. And bye the way, wear your bathing suit just in case, you know." I laugh and he joins in with me. "Okay, but only if you wear one too." I nod and we hug goodbye and he walks away, I love his walk.

So basically I just had the best day. I needed that so bad. Now what am I going to wear..