Chapter 3

Hey guys I'm back!! I know its been a while but I have reasons.
(1)  I'm not allowed to be on my phone or any electronics at all during school.
(2) I am swamped (well not really swamped but I do get A LOT of homework so yh.. Anyways enough chit chat and back to the book.
Hope you guys enjoy😋😝😚😘.

*********

Alex POV

I woke up in a pool of sweat screaming so loud I think I woke the neighbors up my bedroom door bust open and both my dad (adoptive) andy brother came running in with worried and frightened faces they came towards me, sat on my bed, rocking me side to side trying to calm me down I cried even harder because all I wanted to do was not be like this.

I wanted to have nice dreams of my family and I in the park or somewhere quiet and nice but no I ended up with these nightmares. I haven't had them for about three years until Ashton mentioned it.. I honestly don't know how to feel sometimes he look so caring and kind an.... Wait! What the hell am I saying he hates everyone and sometimes bullies me.

I only know one thing... I gonna be a wreck at school today😖😖.

*****At School*****

Im now at school, I'm in second period which is art, my favorite subject.

I haven't seen Ashton at all so far and Lucy has been asking if I'm OK nonstop, I actually snapped at her earlier but apologized immediately she just brushed it off  and changed the subject to something more joy filled.
I'm so happy I have her as my best friend.

***A lot of hell hours later*****

I am now on my way home with Lucy  and Ashton and his friends are following us I just rolled my eyes and pulled into the garage I usually park it in the drive way but the dumbasses want to come in.

Once we all got out of our cars we went inside I saw Seth on the couch and noticed Ashton was gonna scare him awake I quickly grabbed one of my throwing knives and threw it, it landed right in his shoulder everyone turns to me with shocked faces except Lucy and then I heard Seth say "dumbass never try to scare me awake" I let out a small giggle and went to hug him.