1st class, new friends

As the bell rings every-body makes their way to the care class (it's basically a bludge lesson)

time skip

since there is only 5 minutes the teacher (who I won't go in depth to because they have no relevance to the story) asks everyone to stand behind their chairs and the teacher signals them to leave. "It's Tuesday today so I have science first up" I said to myself making my way down the flight of stairs to the 2nd floor as I reach the since lab door I can here yelling and shouting "What could that be I wonder??" I think to myself as I open the door I saw a slipshod of a classroom with all the desks being tossed around broken windows and glasses of beakers and chunks of science lab table lying on the floor.

"Fight me!" I hear a boy shout as I hear a full scream of pain

"I have to tell the teachers or step in at the very least--"

"(Y/N) what's happening?!" I hear a voice behind me

"Ann go get a teacher quick" She nods and runs

I run towards the crowd and in the hopes to stop this mess but there are so many people hitting and bashing everyone it's hard to get through without getting injured. I turn around to see a 3 guys duking it out with one person and he is getting hurt really badly. "Stop I say as I punch one of the boys who staggers back into some beaker glass that's on the floor.

"And another bites the dust!" The boy shouts hitting the tall blonde kid fair in the jaw sending him across the classroom. He falls on his knees and he hangs his head spitting out blood. "Hey let's get you checked out okay bud?"

The boy looks up at me he has very dark skin, a really strong Australian accent, and really black hair, he looks really short but judging from the punch that he threw earlier he has a really hard punch and somewhat of a talent for this. I force him to lean on my shoulder and we make it out of the classroom unscathed for the most part. One we get outside he leans on a wall and sits back down

"Thanks for that bro" he says as he looks up at me and grins.

"No problem" I respond

I hear loud and fast footsteps coming from the upper hallway

"Dalton!" Ann shouted as she ran towards us

He looks over "Hey Ann how yah been?"

She get's closer to us with two teachers catching up. "What and why the hell did you do that you made me so worried?!" she shouts at the boy.

"Sorry I won't do it again and anyway you should be thanking (Y/N) for the massive save"

Ann turns to you "Thanks for saving him"

"No problem" I respond

" I owe you big time! How about some bigbang burger?" he says

"Sure Dalton" I respond to the generous offer

(A/N): Don't worry Dalton won't be a important character in the series anyway I hope you enjoyed this chapter! Cya guys and that's all from the author down under :)