I. Broken promises

"You were mine for the summer, now I know it's nearly over feels Like snow in September but I'll always will remember you were my summer love."

Summer Love - One Direction

-

"Don't forget about me Louis. I'm gunna miss you.."

"Hey, don't you ever think for one second that I would forget about you Joset. You've made my summer so amazing it was truly unreal."

I bow my head in sadness. This could be the last I actually see him.

"Hey I could never forget you Josie." He says while pulling my chin up with his fingers to meet his vibrant green eyes.

"Promise?"

"Promise."

"Okay."

"Okay."

Little did I know that, that really was the last time I actually heard from Louis Tomlinson..

Two years later and I still think about him from time to time. That was the last time I ever made a promise with anyone. I learned that all promises are meant to be broken. Broken promises. Here I am now starting at a new school here in Doncaster, England a senior. Thank The Lord it's my last year. Cause then I can leave and be on my own. Me on my own, with my music.

Music. The only thing that seems to get me more than any person could.

-

"Almost ready kiddo?" My dad asks while walking in my new room for the mean time.

"Yeah I'll be done soon."

"Alright." Then he was gone.

I sighed looking at myself in the mirror one last time before grabbing my bag and heading out to a new life. For now anyways.

-

I park my car and step out inhaling a sent I wasn't quite familiar with. I walked up the steps to the High school and walked into the front office for my new schedule and locker for the year. The ladies were very nice and caring, but I just couldn't bring my self to smile back when they smiled at me.

"Kacey here can show you to your locker and first class." The tall white haired lady pointed to a really pretty strawberry blond girl sitting behind the desk beside her. The girl looks up and smiles.

"Hey."

"Hey."

"Come on, I'll show you around." She gets up and I follow.

-

so about 30 minutes later the second period bells rings and she is done explaining everything. She doesn't seem half bad.

"So that's pretty much it, any questions?"

"Nah I think ive got it all down. thanks."

"Sure and Joset?" I look up at her.

"Hmm?"

"Come join us for lunch? the girls would absolutely looooove to meet you." I laugh at the way she says that.

"O h? you think I am joking? there the typical blond and preppy chicks. I mean no offence to blond girls but they are the total stereotype blond Barbie girls.." she chuckles.

"In that case sure!" I say so sarcastically but really meaning it.

"Great i'll see you then, have fun." Then she turns around and gets to her next class.