Peers (Part 1)

Eric's P.O.V.

I sighed as I sat in the back of the classroom with my homeboys Jerris, Michael and Shawn; a women walked into the classroom before writing "Mrs. Fraser", On the board.

"Good Morning class, I am Mrs. Fraser and I will be your math teacher for your senior year."

The class was silent as we watched her sit papers on our desk with equations and shit on it.

"Damn we doing work already?", I question.

"Right can we get to know you first", Michael says as he chuckled.

"Aye. Its the first day of school", She says with a slight frown.

"That's what we tryna tell you", Jerris joked.

She continued, "Quiet down before I send you to the principals office."

"Who the fuck gives work on the first day?", I mumble.

"Uh I'm sorry I couldn't hear you, please stand and say what you have to say in front of the class; since you like to talk so much", She says with her arms folded.

I shrugged before standing up and walking to the front of the class.

• 5 Minutes Later
***Principles Office***

"Now why would you do that?", Our principle Mr. Turner says as he looked at me.

"I mean she said and I quote, "Say what you have to say in front of the class, since you like to talk so much", I was actually following her instructions..."

He gave me a blank stare, "Come on Eric, you know you're not like that; you're just doing it for your friends."

I turned up my face, "I ain't tryna impress nobody."

"Eric", He says with his hands intertwined.

He continued, "I've seen how you've acted without them around and I've seen how you've acted with them around; its like two different people and you're gonna allow that to mess up your eduction. I don't want a rerun of last years behavior. Understood?"

I sighed, "Yeah.."

"Now go back to class and learn something, and close that door on your way out."

I got up and walked out of his office before closing the door behind me, first fuckin day and I'm already in the principles office; I can tell I ain't gone like Mrs. Frasers snitchin ass already.

I was so caught up in my thoughts that I ended up bumping into some girl and made her drop her stuff.

"Aw shit, my bad", I say as I leaned down to pick up her things.

When I leaned up I saw it was thick lightskinned girl, I don't normally mess with thick girls but this one was fine as hell.