4.

^Song For The Chapter

"I guess that's why I dated u guys..so one day one of u would take over the company with me.." yejin sighed

Chanwoo moved his face closer to yejins as he moved her face to face him her eyes widened he moved closer and now Chanwoos lips were placed on yejins lips he roughly kissed her and she did too but only lasted for 6 seconds..

"Ahem Ahem.."
Yejin pushed chanwoo off of him and quickly stood up and looked up to who's was here and she saw 40 men standing there staring at her and some glaring.

"Ahem..why are u here?" Yejin said

"Ya! JUNG CHANWOO!" Bobby shouted

"Hyung.." chanwoo slowly said

"Why did u-" Luhan was cut of by...

"What is it?" Yejin asked then sat behind her desk

They all came closer.

"we didn't get to introduce ourselves to you Miss Lee Ye Jin.." Mingyu slowly said and smirked soon everyone smirked.

"Ah..okay introduce yourself.." yejin said as she bit her lip "Ah and call me Yejin.." they nod.

"Annyeonghaseyo say the name Seventeen!" A group of 8 boys came forward.
And then S.Coup introduced himself and the boys to Yejin.

"Ah..Annyeonghaseyo seventeen.." yejin smiled and looked to wonwoo, he just looked at her and looked away..

"Yejin..I heard u we're in a relationship with Wonwoo Hyung.." Dino suddenly spoke, Yejin looked down.

"Ya! Lee chan!" Wonwoo yelled

"Hyung chill.." Mingyu said

"Nae..I did go out with ur hyung..for one year straight isn't that right Jeon Won woo?" Yejin looked Wonwoo in the eye.

DK noticed the awkwardness so he nudged vernon

"Ahem..Infinite! Why don't u introduce ur selves to Miss Lee Yejin.." Wonwoo looked away from yejin as she smirked..

"ah nae" Sunggyu nodded and introduced his group to Yejin..

"Hehe I already know u all.." yejin said

"Really?!" Kai suddenly asked

Yejin slowly nodded

"how?" Everyone asked

They all looked to Hoya, he sighed

"Hoya and Yejin were a couple for a long time...and yejin decided to-" Myungsoo was cut off by yejin~

I hope u enjoyed chapter 4 of "Choices"! I really need to start updating my other books!!!