10.

Song For The Chapter^

"How is she Interesting Hyung? She's just a slut.." Yugyeom asked
"Yugyeom Ah..we cant just accuse people of being something..and she seems like she's got a good side to her..but..she won't show us cause were mean to her.." They all stared at Mingyu amazed.

The Next Day~

Lee Yejins Pov~
Ahh..so peaceful...I've finally had a peaceful sleep...Wait! WHATS THE TIME?!!!! I looked at the clock and saw the time was..........................................
9:30!
AHHHH! IM LATE! Work starts at 10:00!!!!!!! And it takes me an hour to get ready and then another HALF AN HOUR TO GET THERE! WHAT TO DO?!
I quickly jumped out of bed and went straight to my private bathroom and had a quick wash and then quickly chose an outfit I didn't have time so I chose whatever..yes the Lee Yejin chose WHATEVER to wear

yes the Lee Yejin chose WHATEVER to wear

(Yejins outfit)

I left my straight her out and grabbed my bag and ran out of the door

End of Yejins Pov~

"Yejin! We're are u going?!"
"Yejin! Breakfeast!"
Her maids called for her
"It's only 8:30"
"Hmmm probably she's meeting with someone..."
Only 8:30?! Hmmm...

Yejin quickly went into her car and drove as fast as she could to the Lee Building.

She ran into her dads office not realising the boys were there..

"APPA?!JeongmalMianheIDidntKnowWhatTimeIt
WasAndSoThatsWhyIGotUpReallyLate!PleaseDontTakeMyCreditCardAwayFrom
Me!JEBALLLLL!" She breathed out as she said all of that her father was staring at her with wide eyes shocked and the boys too...

"Dear...I don't what u just said but I'm assuming ur thinking ur late right? But..Honey the time is only 9:00 and..u normally arrive at 10:00"

"U..u MEAN?! IM NOT LATE?! THE TIME IS 9:00?!BUT! MY CLOCK! I WORE A TERRIBLE OUTFIT NO MAKEUP FOR NO REASON?!!!!!" She screamed out loud

"Ah...I forgot ur cousin Kim Jisoo..is here.."
"U mean...HIM?! Ah WAEEE!?(WHYYY?!)"
"Princess his father said he is going to be living with us because he's annoying his parents and him.."
"BUT HE ANNOYS ME!!"

"OUCH! That hurt sis.."

Everyone looked to where the voice came from

"YOU?!"
Yejin Shouted with anger.
"ME!"
He replied.
"Ah..Jisoo ur here!"
"Yes samchon..Sorry Im late"
"No ur not late ur just in time..Boys meet my nephew and Yejins cousin Kim Jisoo."

The boys smiled to Jisoo and bowed to show respect as his uncle is Mr Lee.

"Hello! My name is Kim Jisoo but just call me Jisoo!"

The boys smiled

Yejin rolled her eyes

"YA! YOU! Are u the one who messed my clock up?!"
Yejin asked Jisoo, Jisoos eyes widened

"Amado (maybe.)"

Then Yejin started chasing him and he ran for his life and they were running around Mr Lees office and pushing all the boys away.

"YEJIN! JISOO!"

They all stopped what their doing and Mr Lee shook his head as he saw that Yejin was on Jisoos back pulling his hair.

"Get out of my office!"

"Nae Appa/Samchon(father/uncle)"
The two monkeys said and Quickly left the office.

"Sorry boys..they normally prank eachother get used to it u may hear a lot of shouting.."

"It's okay sir..we will try keeping them calm.."

"Mmmmm..try to..the only person who they listen to is their grandmother..my mother.."

Mingyu raised his eyebrow and stepped forward

"Sir..can I please Have Lee Yejins Grandmothers number?"

"Huh?! Why?!"

Even the boys were shocked as to why he asked for Yejins Grandmothers number

"B..because I want..ummmm can I tell u when I'm ready?"

"Mmmmm sure...here." And Mr Lee wrote his mother's number down on a piece of paper and gave it to Mingyu..
And the boys bowed and left his office

"geulaeseo isanghan(so weird)"

How was chapter 10 of "Choices"?! This was so funny and let me Introduce a new character!

KIMJISOO!!!
24
Always smiling
Protects Yejin