Chapter 3

I woke up at normal time  6:00am and started getting my self ready for work I went and showered I couldn't relax in the shower for long because I still had to get dressed and put my makeup on after that i still had to get the babies up , give them their morning feed, clean them up, change them and get the car seats fixed into the car. Then drive to work and get there even earlier than I normally would to have them registered to be at the nursery OH MY GOD MY MORNING IS GONNA BE STRESSFUL. I washed my body as quickly as possible and jumped out of the shower being careful not to slip I wrapped myself in my indigo bath robe and walked into the bedroom. I picked up Abigail and laid her on the changing station from the baby wardrobe I pulled out a baby pink and white spotted tatty teddy baby grow with a matching hat for Abigail and I got the same one but in a baby blue for Harvey I put Abigail in hers before laying her down in the playpen I picked up Harvey put him in the baby grow and set him in the playpen next to Abigail I combed and dry shampooed my hair before throwing it up in a messy bun. Jupiter came darting up the stairs barking at me startling the twins but subtly telling me I needed to hurry up I threw on my uniform and buttoned up my shirt I strolled over to the play pen and gathered some of the toys and throwing them into the nappy bags along with nappies dummies bottles wipes and changes of clothing for the twins I fastened the bags and swung them over my shoulders scooping Abigail and Harvey up in the process I raced down stairs placed the twins in their car seats put the bags next to the door and went through to the kitchen to feed Jupiter and get some coffee in a travel mug I placed the mug under the nozzle of the machine and grabbed the car seats fastening them into the car I threw my bags in the car and ran into the house to get my coffee I screwed the lid on tightly and ran through the front door pulling it shut and locking it behind me I jumped in the car placed my coffee cup in the holder stuck the keys in the ignition reversed the car off the drive and sped down the street to work.