Chapter 14 Sweet Nonsense, 14 Year Old. Part Three

------------------------------------------------------------------

Party. Why, Fred? Why?

I don't need a party. I don't need a party, boys. I don't.

They do it because they care for me. Why would you care for me and throw a party for me? Simple Answer. Irresponsability.

The boys all have it. Simple answer.

Anyway, the party has started. I'm not there. I'm outside for a Grand Entrance. Suggested by the boys, of course.

"Your flower crown's a little crooked." 

That was Trina. The boys didn't invite her. They don't know her at all. But she's my friend and she predidcted the hearts thing. Anyway, I invited her.

Trina fixed my crooked flower crown. "You didn't need to do that."

"It's got to be perfect!" She exclaimed, clasping her hands together. A twinkle in her eye seemed to shine bright. "It's your birthday, after all."

She's the one who gave me a choker for my birthday. Along with several other accesories and - on her point of view - 'useful' trinkets. Like Nose-Biting Cups and Socks that scream when they get too dirty.

Could give the girls in my dorm a scare.

"This is going to be awesome!" She exclaimed. "I've never been invited to a Gryffindor Party! I heard they are wild."

"You bet."

I've been invited to Parties after Gryffindor wins at Quidditch parties. They are wild.

A head peaked out of the entrance of the Gryffindor Common Room. A head of red hair. "It's time." 

"What are we doing again?" I asked. "You'll see."

I walked in after Fred opened the entrance a little more. Boom. 

Darkness Powder is thrown to the ground! Everyone covers their eyes

Darkness Powder is thrown to the ground! Everyone covers their eyes. I grin and look down to cover the powder. My flower crown fell to the ground. 

Great, just great.

I pick it up and as I'm standing up, the powder clears. 

There I am. Lookin' oblivious as if I hadn't been there when there was darkness powder. I quickly put on the flower crown and grin at everyone.

"Happy Birthday, Princess." George said as he smiled at me. I grin back. "Happy Birthday to..." Dean starts singing. He's a weak singer. Doesn't sing very loudly. Everyone joined in and together, they sang happy birthday to me.

I held my hand to my chest in happiness. 

"... Happy Birthday to you!"

"Why thank you!" I bowed and walked to talk to my friends. 

"Why a grand entrance?" 

"Because we love you." 

I hugged them all. "Hugs!" Dean gasped. "Hugs for all." I confirmed.

The rest of the party went on. But we were soon caught by Dumbledore.